Amazing Ace and Best Friends in online coop

TympanicScroll

I'm playing online coop with a friend. He's hosting the game. When I've aced a level, eg. not dying, it does count for Amazing Ace but it doesn't count for Best Friends, which I think isn't correct. Best Friends already popped for him.

I think it will count for Best Friends when I'm hosting the game.. haven't tried it yet. Can you replay a completed level multiple time to get Best Friends?

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Edited by TympanicScroll

• 1 month later...

I've played the game 4P local coop up to where Wonderplane gets unlocked. In our experience (without retries) we managed to complete 2 levels without anyone dying. The trophy progress (PS5) shows 2/10 for all 4 players. I don't think we can replay levels already aced to advance Best Friends trophy progress, but I am sure replaying some of the earlier / easier levels with our increased game experience we can complete 8 more without dying to unlock this trophy in local multiplayer.

The only issue we have seen while playing local coop, is that the Vex outfit when we first landed in Wonderplane was only awarded to Player 1, and not the rest.