Slitterhead - a new horror game by Keiichiro Toyama [Silent Hill, Siren, Gravity Rush]

ziggypossum

if only the ex team silent team meet up and make this horror game and go from there just make sure you don't let kojima anywhere near the game they are making as if they are making their own game on their own terms they don't need no self ego driven person to give any kind of feedback or help from

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 3

Why are people bringing up Kojima here, lol. 

Like I said in one of my status updates, I'm excited to see where Toyama goes with this having all the creative freedom he wants. I should've guessed that this wasn't going to be a pure hardcore (survival) horror game when they announced it was going to be an action-adventure title. I don't mind this choise, I just hope the game is still super scary. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, TheMutilatingOne said:

P.T.

I believe this new game has nothing to do with P.T. or Silent Hill. It's a new IP.

Or do people think this is secretly a new SH, and Konami gave the IP rights to a new studio? ?

I think there's no chance Kojima is going to be involved either way.

Edited by Alderriz
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 11:02 AM, Alderriz said:

I believe this new game has nothing to do with P.T. or Silent Hill. It's a new IP.

Or do people think this is secretly a new SH, and Konami gave the IP rights to a new studio? 1f914.png

I think there's no chance Kojima is going to be involved either way.

I think it's simply because people are still salty about Silent Hills being cancelled, especially since that remake in Unreal Engine 4 became a bit popular not too long ago.  I downloaded it but no clue if Konami is cease-and-desisting them over it.  Crystal Dynamics gave the goahead to the dude working on a Tomb Raider 2 remake in UE4 as long as he doesn't profit off it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The YouTube channel of Bokeh Game Studio has been updated, and a new video "Focus --Kazunobu Sato" has been released. As the title suggests, this time the content focuses on Mr. Kazunobu Sato, and from the topic of the "SIREN" series so far, he also talks about the new work that Bokeh Game Studio is working on.

https://www.famitsu.com/news/202106/24224950.html

Bokeh Game Studio reveals horror game will "mess with the player's mind"

Kazunobu Sato talks about the upcoming horror-adventure game

https://www.gamesradar.com/bokeh-game-studio-reveals-horror-game-will-mess-with-the-players-mind

Edited by ziggypossum
EDIT
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

konami said silent hill is being worked on by 2 studios, we know bloober is doing a walking simulator. and they said a prominant japanese developer is taking over the next gen title. i imagine this is the team.

but honestly it doesn't matter, horror is horror, just knowing legends are working on stuff thats all i need to know.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...