Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

Thanks man. When it came out, I've used the rubber band method for a bunch of nights, and still only got to 5m.

Just booted this game back up after a long time, just to do this, so the 20m is out of the way. Now I just need to get into ranked mode at some point for the plat ?

Edited by Ric
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nick_Scryer said:

I don't see why not. Worth a try at least if you are planning to start it. Think the 530,000 bp trophy is un-boostable now though so heads up on that one 

thanks for the heads up, I guess I can live with 1 unearned trophy, not a fan of ranked modes anyways

I’ll download the game now, hopefully the log in bonus doesn’t end soon

3 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Somebody I know messed it up and I did some trial and error too.. the video seems to be a bit outdated.

To clarify this is what I did in a text guide:

For new players do the following steps:

1. Select "play online" and just wait, you should enter your country and language, after that accept the ToS and Privacy policy, I also gave my character a name.

2. Immediately after that I shutdown the network via home button -> settings just to be sure.

Repeat the following steps, after doing the above steps, until you got enough Zeni.

1. Network is turned on via settings and select " play online".

2. Messages will pop up.

- Checking downloadable content.

- Preparing network

- Downloading latest updates from server <- Injects the login bonus

- Communicating to server <- step 3

3. when the ' communicating to server' dialogue pops, press the home button, go to settings and shut down the network acces

4. Select "play offline" After loading, you should have the message you should have the Zeni

Rinse and repeat. Hope this will help for some of you.

Worked for me, thanks!

Just as a side note, I tried doing the 'double-tap home button' method to turn the internet off for step 3, but it didn't seem to work unless I manually went into the network settings myself.

On 12/24/2020 at 7:12 PM, Beware_Of_Bob said:

Doesn't work for me (first time playing), it stays at 1000 zeni. Maybe the current bonus isn't for new players.

After 3 days I figured it out. I need to disconnect at the start of the cutscene to get it to work. Anything earlier doesn't work for me.
No idea why my moment to disconnect is different. 

• Like 2