Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

4 hours ago, nolandilbugiardo said:

this glitch repair bandai namco in 2020, not working forever, the best way for me is the tournament dojo, with low health and 30.000 zeni for win, punch fast and 5 minuts win tournament

What are you talking? This Glitch still working as you can read here.

3 hours ago, Sagaftw3 said:

So you were able to do the glitch with the zeni reward from last week's event?

Yes. Last weekend if you did 7 casual ir ranked Matches you got 150k, and today they give the bônus for that. What you have to do ia the glitch like a daily login.

52 minutes ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

What are you talking? This Glitch still working as you can read here.

Yes. Last weekend if you did 7 casual ir ranked Matches you got 150k, and today they give the bônus for that. What you have to do ia the glitch like a daily login.

will try that this week, thanks for the info! And congrats on your trophy!

On 2/1/2023 at 2:28 AM, Bezelius said:

I can confirm there is a 150k bonus right now and it works on PS5, however I have to shutdown console each time I come back to Offline lobby, since I get strange pop-up window loop

I had the same shit with the pop-up window and I had to close the game then go back into the offline lobby, it was working but probably took double the time to get it all done. I think the pop-up window happens if you did 10 matches and got the next non-zeni bonus stacked on top instead of doing just 7.

Glad I nipped this at 150K, at their current generous rate the login bonus will probably be 5k soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Adamdudepure said:

I had the same shit with the pop-up window and I had to close the game then go back into the offline lobby, it was working but probably took double the time to get it all done. I think the pop-up window happens if you did 10 matches and got the next non-zeni bonus stacked on top instead of doing just 7.

Glad I nipped this at 150K, at their current generous rate the login bonus will probably be 5k soon.

That's possible, I had like 90k Premium Coins too, I bought everything from shop and capsules are now grayed out

On 07/02/2023 at 4:27 AM, GDGypsy said:

Has anyone ever gotten this glitch to work with either the z-union rewards or the 500k raid rewards? just curious as even though I'm almost at 20m I'd like to farm some more to buy the art gallary from the shop at some point.

It only works with log in bonuses

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A heads up that starting today there is an event that last the entirety of the month where X of ranked matches will earn various amouts of Zeni, capping out at a whooping 2,6M for doing 30 of these that will be cashed out as a log in bonus on the 2nd next month.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sun_emperor1 said:

A heads up that starting today there is an event that last the entirety of the month where X of ranked matches will earn various amouts of Zeni, capping out at a whooping 2,6M for doing 30 of these that will be cashed out as a log in bonus on the 2nd next month.

Does that mean i can perform the glitch and get more than 2.6M? (on ps5)

Edited by Vonzobel

On 5/10/2023 at 6:47 PM, Sun_emperor1 said:

Theres a quest win 3 arena matches for 50k zeni. Do yo u mean this quest?

I logged in for the first time in a couple of years and got 5 million Zeni for a Gohan union, whatever that means

Edited by VanDeaM

On 11/05/2023 at 7:36 AM, Vonzobel said:

Does that mean i can perform the glitch and get more than 2.6M? (on ps5)

should work unless they fix the glitch within that timeframe, else you just get 2,6M, doubt they're gonna stomp it after all this time.

9 hours ago, VanDeaM said:

Theres a quest win 3 arena matches for 50k zeni. Do yo u mean this quest?

I logged in for the first time in a couple of years and got 5 million Zeni for a Gohan union, whatever that means

There's monthly events and many of them are not tracked, especially the ones that require ranked play. So you just wanna do the 30 ranked matches in the timeframe, theres a website to check the monthly events but you can also check them in-game at the information NPC in the middle of the hub.

The Union bonuses are Zeni you accrue over time just from being in any union, there's special titles to unlock as well but once you've gotten all from 1 specific union you can only get zeni, so ideally you just stay in the same union forever.

On 12.5.2023 at 11:08 PM, Sun_emperor1 said:

There's monthly events and many of them are not tracked, especially the ones that require ranked play. So you just wanna do the 30 ranked matches in the timeframe, theres a website to check the monthly events but you can also check them in-game at the information NPC in the middle of the hub.

Which website do you mean?

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/06/2023 at 5:38 PM, Vonzobel said:

As of today 06/02/2023. The glitch works. If you played on the last month at least 20 ranked matches, you'll receive 2.5M+ Zeni, do the glitch and you'll get the trophy in no time. I FINALLY GOT MY PLAT!

Nicely done.

Also posting because I noticed that the exact same event is happening this month as well, you again have to do 30 ranked matches before the 21th this month, the payout for the event happens 23th.

So if you missed the event first time around you get another chance.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Sun_emperor1 said:

Nicely done.

Also posting because I noticed that the exact same event is happening this month as well, you again have to do 30 ranked matches before the 21th this month, the payout for the event happens 23th.

I only need the 20 million trophy, can you tell me what I should do to get it out, thanks. I have to play 30 fights the same day and exit the game and do the trick before re-entering or how is it?

Edited by PLATINIUM_JVS_97

5 hours ago, PLATINIUM_JVS_97 said:

I only need the 20 million trophy, can you tell me what I should do to get it out, thanks. I have to play 30 fights the same day and exit the game and do the trick before re-entering or how is it?

You have to play 30 ranked total before the 21th this month, doesn't matter how many you do at a day or how many sessions.

When you log in on the 23th or a few days later you will get a log in bonus based on your performance in the event, if you've done atleast 30 ranked matches, winning or losing doesn't matter, you will receive 2,5m Zeni.

If you follow the OP's guide you can repeat this 2,5m Zeni log in bonus.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sun_emperor1 said:

Tienes que jugar 30 clasificados en total antes del 21 de este mes, no importa cuántos juegues en un día o cuántas sesiones.

Cuando inicie sesión el día 23 o unos días después, obtendrá una bonificación de inicio de sesión basada en su desempeño en el evento, si ha realizado al menos 30 partidas clasificatorias, no importa ganar o perder, recibirá 2, 5m zeni.

Si sigue la guía del OP, puede repetir este bono de inicio de sesión Zeni de 2,5 m.

Nice!!! Thank you bro

• 3 weeks later...
On 3.6.2023 at 6:51 PM, Sun_emperor1 said:

Nicely done.

Darn, seems like I started playing the game just a little too late ? Do you guys have any idea if there's a chance such an event will come up again in a reasonale amount of time? Don't know if I want to put this off till christmas