Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

3 hours ago, THJamie said:

So there is a log in bonus tomorrow?

Supposedly yeah, but anytime you log in you should do this glitch so at least then you know you'll get something and won't miss out

There may still be a log in bonus right now

Edited by Nick_Scryer

3 hours ago, Ricitor said:

Just did this today and it worked like a charm. Was getting a consistent 1 Million to 1.5 Million Zeni on each login so it did not take long. Thanks OP!

17 minutes ago, THJamie said:

It works! Thanks for posting

No problem dudes. Hopefully a few more people get it today ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, anbukakashi1994 said:

not getting 1 mil , only 20k, but the glitch does work. The bonus Zenny msg doesn't pop up, but checking player card shows it going up

I've done worse for trophies, hopefully everyone gets the 1 mil, could a region thing or time zone maybe 

I’m only getting around 400,000 each time

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, THJamie said:

I’m only getting around 400,000 each time

yes i got it today and i got 420,000 each time. but thats plenty. Do this as long as its available or risk that it gets patched. The other fastest grinding method gives you about 30,000 each 5min. And you need to be focused all the time. 

Thanks, New Player and just got it on version 1.27 (US).

Disconnecting the internet in the settings quickly during the beginning of the Blue Globe Icon pop up after the 'communicating to server' instead of doing it during the 'communicating to server' dialogue worked for me.

Edited by xVeintiocho2o2
  • Like 2

On 3/18/2021 at 10:42 AM, pavelbagirov said:

Not working for me(18.03.21) I got 1 million bonus but after it stoped give me bonuses

I got it yesterday no problem, just disconnect the Wi-Fi after "Communicating with server" is done and the blue loading appears

Then go and join an offline lobby and you'll get 1.2 Million Zeni without being notified

You can check the total in your statistics

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mohemn_Ammar said:

I got it yesterday no problem, just disconnect the Wi-Fi after "Communicating with server" is done and the blue loading appears

Then go and join an offline lobby and you'll get 1.2 Million Zeni without being notified

You can check the total in your statistics

Got it today,but it give me only 200k each time,so I received trophy after grind of 2-3 hours. What I did before I did mistake and got daily reward,so it stopped give me more rewards even with this method,so I just waited next day.

• 3 weeks later...