Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

21 hours ago, Nick_Scryer said:

Strange. I wonder if it's a region thing?

It is most likely the rewards from the "Update Celebration: Ranked Match Challenge" event, which rewarded 800k Zeni and some other rewards for doing 20 ranked matches in the previous week

Oh wow. This has been going on for over a year now? I recently thought, hmm, wonder if that exploit is still a thing. I check this site cuz I use it for Xbox achievements. Don't really play PS even tho I have it.

im glad I saved a lot of people a fuck ton of work. Because when I played it back in 2018 and saw the work cut out for me even tho I was in college. I just said fk the achievements I'll just play it casually. Until 2020 when I saw the 5 million reward and I was in my hometown which has god awful internet. Kept disconnecting me before the lobby, and realized it kept giving me 5 mil. 5 minutes later I have attained all 3 zeni related achievements. 

im happy this community figured out how to do it. I couldn't word it properly because English isn't my first language. Cheers guy/gals. Anyways, I'm gonna finally play last of us lol 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Holy crap this is a thing? Lets goooooo! 

EDIT: R.I.P, only a 20k bonus today... would have to do it around 190 more times to get the last 3.9ish mil I need for plat. Just gonna play Fighter Z Cup casually on and off until it naturally pops or there is a bigger bonus coming up. Can confirm that the glitch works as of SEPT 2021 though. 

Edited by The_Great_Wumbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 3:09 PM, ValtermcPires said:

there will be a new log in on 6/10/2021. lets hope is good amout of zeni. 

There will also be an Autumn special bonus too on the 13th of this month. It will probably be bigger than the one on the 10th. 

Here's a link of the login bonuses and their contents:  https://dbfz.bn-ent.net/information/?p=8

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/10/2021 at 2:07 AM, Ted_martins said:

It's every day from 20 to 27th or just once? thanks!

Every day between 20 and 27.

They said that if you participate in 7 ranked and 20 battles in a group, the value could increase from 50000 zeni to 250000 zeni for the day.

I don't know if this is true.
  • Like 1

On 18/10/2021 at 9:26 AM, TiO_Olei said:

Every day between 20 and 27.

They said that if you participate in 7 ranked and 20 battles in a group, the value could increase from 50000 zeni to 250000 zeni for the day.

I don't know if this is true.

thanks pal!!

Let's get that fu**ing trophy!!

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Veritas7Ax said:

I don’t get how these login bonuses work. I got one for 150k or something the other day. Yesterday my friend got 1million and got the first trophy. Wth lol

Humm, is your friend just starting the game now? other day i got 50k from some log in bonus they were doing that week. 

• 2 weeks later...

There is currently a 100K zeni bonus going on right now. You can either do the glitch now or wait until Christmas time. As the Christmas bonus would most likely be way bigger than this one. Going by previous years because the Christmas bonus has been usually in the millions mark. 

Also since many keep asking for a website that tracks the login rewards. Here it is: https://dbfz.bn-ent.net/information/?p=8

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LORD_HOV1211 said:

There is currently a 100K zeni bonus going on right now. You can either do the glitch now or wait until Christmas time. As the Christmas bonus would most likely be way bigger than this one. Going by previous years because the Christmas bonus has been usually in the millions mark. 

Also since many keep asking for a website that tracks the login rewards. Here it is: https://dbfz.bn-ent.net/information/?p=8

Thanks for the heads-up. Seems like I'm just getting 50,000 right now for each log-in. Here is the December 2021 Bonus Schedule:

12/01 - 12/08 - 50,000 Zeni Bonus
12/08 - 12/15 - 15 Premium Z Coins
12/15 - 12/22 - [Title] "I'm Excited"
12/22 - 12/29 - 50,000 Zeni Bonus

12/29 - 01/05 - 15 Premium Z Coins

Edited by JIMMOTHYY
posted schedule