Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

1 hour ago, ValtermcPires said:

humm 50k.. im still missing 5mil so that will take a while but i think tomorrow im going to do the glitch until i reach the 5mil. should take maybe 2-3 hours. 

Yeah I got about 800k until I didn't pay attention and accidentally logged-in while online. 

Yeah the translation of that site says what the login bonuses are for the whole month it looks like? And they're not particularly good. Does this mean there won't be a big one (in the millions) like someone else said? Would suck, but I guess there's New Years? I'm barely over a million so I could use the help big time.

On 24.12.2020 at 9:43 AM, Nick_Scryer said:

EDIT: Update 15/03/2021

There may or may not be a log in bonus active right now so before logging in, follow these steps and make earning a grindy trophy easier. Apparently March 17th will bring a new log in bonus so get ready for that if you missed the others.

The Steps:

1. Start Dragon Ball Fighter Z

2. Choose "Play OFFLINE"

3. Once inside the offline lobby, quit to title screen

4. Choose "Play ONLINE"

5.  Some messages will appear on screen: "Preparing network", "Downloading latest updates from server", "Communicating to server"

6. When the Blue Globe Icon appears in top corner of screen,  quickly hit the "HOME BUTTON" on PS controller and navigate to "Network settings" on ps4/ps5 screen.

7. Turn OFF "Connect to the internet" in network settings

8. Return to game. It should say "Download failed" then "A network error occured" and return you to the main menu.

9. Choose "Play OFFLINE"

10. When you enter the offline lobby you should receive the Zeni log in bonus so take note of your Zeni. 

11. Quit to title screen

12. Press the "HOME BUTTON" on PS controller and navigate to "Network Settings" on ps4/ps5 screen. Turn back ON "Connect to the internet" in network settings.

13. Return to Dragon Ball Fighter Z main menu and repeat from STEP 4. 

Is this post still accurate on how to aquire login bonus with glitch? My PS5 connects too fast and I can't turn off internet connection while it's time to. Any tips ? 

Edited by motojontko

On 12/7/2021 at 6:47 AM, motojontko said:

Is this post still accurate on how to aquire login bonus with glitch? My PS5 connects too fast and I can't turn off internet connection while it's time to. Any tips ? 

Yes, I did this on PS5. You have to hold down the PS Button instead of pressing it. That will take you back to the main menu and you can take all the time you need to turn off the Internet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dont feel bad if its only 50k or 100k. I got impatient and messed up while doing the login bonus trick last October. Took me three weeks and over 100 hrs to finish it through story mode and with a turbo controller when I'm away. So I'll take less than 10 hours than 100+ hrs any day lol. 

Just a quick tip I found randomly while doing it in order to optimize the glitch (because 100k zenis isn't that much :P) :

First, I saw previously someone who had trouble disabling network connection on PS5 being too fast to connect to the server -> I stood close to my PS5 and unplug the ethernet cable instead of disabling the setting. I found this more reliable but of course you can't if your console is using wi-fi (but who's playing online using wi-fi nowadays ?)

I was able to make 100k Zenis every 45 seconds using the glitch, but while going for it I screwed up a bit, unplugging a bit late (after the blue planet, there are 2 prompts "Communication to the server", I unplugged at the second prompt, leading to the error message during the intro movie). As a result, when I went to offline first, it prompted for a network error and sent me back to the main menu. You can go again in offline mode for the "normal" glitch to happen, leading to get twice the Zenis by "run". Be aware that if you wait too long before pressing X for the network error prompt when you enter offline mode, you will get the Zenis but if you go back in offline mode, you won't get it the second time.

I managed to get 200k Zenis every minute using this, went from 0 to 19M in 2 hours.

Edited by juju3100
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 8:43 AM, juju3100 said:

Just a quick tip I found randomly while doing it in order to optimize the glitch (because 100k zenis isn't that much :P) :

First, I saw previously someone who had trouble disabling network connection on PS5 being too fast to connect to the server -> I stood close to my PS5 and unplug the ethernet cable instead of disabling the setting. I found this more reliable but of course you can't if your console is using wi-fi (but who's playing online using wi-fi nowadays ?)

I was able to make 100k Zenis every 45 seconds using the glitch, but while going for it I screwed up a bit, unplugging a bit late (after the blue planet, there are 2 prompts "Communication to the server", I unplugged at the second prompt, leading to the error message during the intro movie). As a result, when I went to offline first, it prompted for a network error and sent me back to the main menu. You can go again in offline mode for the "normal" glitch to happen, leading to get twice the Zenis by "run". Be aware that if you wait too long before pressing X for the network error prompt when you enter offline mode, you will get the Zenis but if you go back in offline mode, you won't get it the second time.

I managed to get 200k Zenis every minute using this, went from 0 to 19M in 2 hours.

I also managed to get 100k every time but I used the "regular" method on my PS5 which is, connected by Wi-Fi. Why bother drilling holes and/or running ugly cables when I have 300+ Mbps Wifi.

Anyway, good job to everyone who got their platinum this week or in the upcoming week!

I’m currently at 12mil. Using the exploit I’m getting 200k per use right now. Was getting 250k I think because of Z-Union rewards but now just 200. Slow but steady.

Kinda hoping maybe there will be a surprise 1mil or something on New Year’s Day or something but who knows.

• 4 weeks later...

After playing for some time now I noticed there is a weekly reward every Wednesday and this week they are giving 350,000 so I jumped on the glitch and got the Platinum today. This took around 1.5 hour after I was around 4 Mil. so I got 16 Mil using the glitch.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Aboelsas said:

After playing for some time now I noticed there is a weekly reward every Wednesday and this week they are giving 350,000 so I jumped on the glitch and got the Platinum today. This took around 1.5 hour after I was around 4 Mil. so I got 16 Mil using the glitch.

Nice one man I was able do it half way due this using the glitch now I’m just struggling with the dlc unbalance in the pvp. What probably made it 350k this week was the pvp event last week for ranking.

from today till 27 february 2022 they give 1.6 million zeni log in bonus because their twitter acc reached 150000 follower.

took me 20 minutes from 3700000 to 20000000 such a relief finally done without wasting precious life time yesterday i grinded 6 hours for just 1.1 million zeni. use the glitch while you can!!!

https://twitter.com/db_eventpj/status/1486610253970296833

https://dbfz.bn-ent.net/information/?p=1944

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Snaiss92 said:

from today till 27 february 2022 they give 1.6 million zeni log in bonus because their twitter acc reached 150000 follower.

took me 20 minutes from 3700000 to 20000000 such a relief finally done without wasting precious life time yesterday i grinded 6 hours for just 1.1 million zeni. use the glitch while you can!!!

https://twitter.com/db_eventpj/status/1486610253970296833

https://dbfz.bn-ent.net/information/?p=1944

Nice! It's glitch time again guys!!

• Like 1