Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 10:29 AM, Bumperklever said:

Somebody I know messed it up and I did some trial and error too.. the video seems to be a bit outdated.

To clarify this is what I did in a text guide:

For new players do the following steps:

1. Select "play online" and just wait, you should enter your country and language, after that accept the ToS and Privacy policy, I also gave my character a name.

2. Immediately after that I shutdown the network via home button -> settings just to be sure.

Repeat the following steps, after doing the above steps, until you got enough Zeni.

1. Network is turned on via settings and select " play online".

2. Messages will pop up.

- Checking downloadable content.

- Preparing network

- Downloading latest updates from server <- Injects the login bonus

- Communicating to server <- step 3

3. when the ' communicating to server' dialogue pops, press the home button, go to settings and shut down the network acces

4. Select "play offline" After loading, you should have the message you should have the Zeni

Rinse and repeat. Hope this will help for some of you.

Just got the trophy, thanks to this 

Finally! I've been watching this thread waiting for a bonus for months! I'm receiving 2 million zeni per log in so it took 5 of the 'disconnect from internet -> join the offline lobby' tricks to get me from the 11 million I had to 20 million! What a stupid trophy for an otherwise respectable platinum

On 24/12/2020 at 0:29 PM, Bumperklever said:

Somebody I know messed it up and I did some trial and error too.. the video seems to be a bit outdated.

To clarify this is what I did in a text guide:

For new players do the following steps:

1. Select "play online" and just wait, you should enter your country and language, after that accept the ToS and Privacy policy, I also gave my character a name.

2. Immediately after that I shutdown the network via home button -> settings just to be sure.

Repeat the following steps, after doing the above steps, until you got enough Zeni.

1. Network is turned on via settings and select " play online".

2. Messages will pop up.

- Checking downloadable content.

- Preparing network

- Downloading latest updates from server <- Injects the login bonus

- Communicating to server <- step 3

3. when the ' communicating to server' dialogue pops, press the home button, go to settings and shut down the network acces

4. Select "play offline" After loading, you should have the message you should have the Zeni

Rinse and repeat. Hope this will help for some of you.

sooo do steps 1 to 4 on 17th ? Boiii i better not mess this up

7 hours ago, anbukakashi1994 said:

sooo do steps 1 to 4 on 17th ? Boiii i better not mess this up

Do all steps. I'll try and detail the steps.

1. Start Dragon Ball Fighter Z

2. Choose "Play OFFLINE"

3. Once inside the offline lobby, quit to title screen

4. Choose "Play ONLINE"

5.  Some messages will appear on screen: "Preparing network", "Downloading latest updates from server", "Communicating to server"

6. When the Blue Globe Icon appears in top corner of screen,  quickly hit the "HOME BUTTON" on PS controller and navigate to "Network settings" on ps4/ps5 screen.

7. Turn OFF "Connect to the internet" in network settings

8. Return to game. It should say "Download failed" then "A network error occured" and return you to the main menu.

9. Choose "Play OFFLINE"

10. When you enter the offline lobby you should receive the Zeni log in bonus so take note of your Zeni. 

11. Quit to title screen

12. Press the "HOME BUTTON" on PS controller and navigate to "Network Settings" on ps4/ps5 screen. Turn back ON "Connect to the internet" in network settings.

13. Return to Dragon Ball Fighter Z main menu and repeat from STEP 4. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Nick_Scryer said:

Do all steps. I'll try and detail the steps.

1. Start Dragon Ball Fighter Z

2. Choose "Play OFFLINE"

3. Once inside the offline lobby, quit to title screen

4. Choose "Play ONLINE"

5.  Some messages will appear on screen: "Preparing network", "Downloading latest updates from server", "Communicating to server"

6. When the Blue Globe Icon appears in top corner of screen,  quickly hit the "HOME BUTTON" on PS controller and navigate to "Network settings" on ps4/ps5 screen.

7. Turn OFF "Connect to the internet" in network settings

8. Return to game. It should say "Download failed" then "A network error occured" and return you to the main menu.

9. Choose "Play OFFLINE"

10. When you enter the offline lobby you should receive the Zeni log in bonus so take note of your Zeni. 

11. Quit to title screen

12. Press the "HOME BUTTON" on PS controller and navigate to "Network Settings" on ps4/ps5 screen. Turn back ON "Connect to the internet" in network settings.

13. Return to Dragon Ball Fighter Z main menu and repeat from STEP 4. 

thank you very much, really don't wanna miss it. 

• Like 1