The Playstation 5 trophy lists

Just_Proudy07

Playstation trophy list  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which layout is best

• Playstation 3, Playstation Vita and Playstation 4? Up-down scrolling
    • Playstation 5? side scrolling

Whos bright idea was it to change the layout of the trophy lists? Playstation 3, Playstation Vita AND Playstation 4s trophy lists were a hell of a lot better than the crappy attempt of the Playstation 5 trophy lists?

A list...... a number of connected items or names written or printed consecutively, typically one below the other

• Like 1

I believe it they did the side scrolling all because of the card system they have implemented on the PS5. I don't dislike it but I prefer the actual list on past systems better. One thing I don't like is having to click on each individual card to see the trophy information like the earn date and time. There should be a option to flip all the cards at once.

I appreciate the fact there is a trophy tracker for PS5 games. 

The interface, the way the trophies themselves look and the side scrolling all look like a step down from the way PS4 has it. I can’t judge the PS5 too much, since I don’t have it, but while I like the tracker, I’m not too big a fan of the layouts. 

Also having PS5 games still be this big box while PS3/PS4/Vita games be shown as a rectangle annoys me a little. Either make them all the same shape and size, or take out the squares/boxes altogether.

Edited by Spaz

Mixed bag. The tracking is great and I wish all the systems did it.

But this card setup is for the birds. The lists were fine as is, but it's ultimately not that big of an issue. As others have said, I normally just use a tracker to keep track of what I still need for a given game.