Guiding lands not leveling up glitch?

a10j12

Hey everyone me again, so I’ve been farming ruiner nergigante for the large gold crown (84 kills still nothing grrrrrrr) and something strange started happening, I’ve been fighting him mostly in the volcanic region and recently after it reached 6 it completely stopped leveling. The bar increased a bit after a few fights but now it’s just stopped. What’s also weird is that every time I kill him and go to report investigation it always shows the tundra even when I don’t fight him there which is strange. Thinking it might be because I’ve killed him in the same place too many times I used a lure and fought him in the tundra and....... THE TUNDRA DIDN’T LEVEL UP AT ALL, IT WAS LEVEL 2! So yeah anyone know what’s happened? And before you ask no there aren’t fixed I’ve checked like 5 times so that ain’t the problem. Anyways I’m gonna fight him some more see you all later

update: just noticed when I report investigations it’s and shows the tundra the bar is always lit up like when it moves up, but this time it doesn’t 

Update 2: Nevermind hunted a different monster and it suddenly started leveling normally again this lasted for like 6 hours

Edited by a10j12