BhekifaZ

Free Pink Diamond

25 posts in this topic

In case anyone is interested if you enter the locker code SEASON-OF-GIVING-PINK-DIAMONDSEASON-OF-GIVING-PINK-DIAMOND you get a free PD, one of which can be Allen Iverson who is a very good card.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I saw these codes.  It looked like the ball was going to land on PD Iverson but bounced out at the last moment and I got PD Dirk Nowitzki who does not fit my play style.  Oh well, it was still free.

 

But then there was another code for a Diamond Ja Morant (also a good card) or a PD Iverson and of course it landed on Morant (3rd time I got this card so had to quick sell another).

 

Lastly, there is a code for either 20K coins, 30K coins, 50 tokens, or 75 tokens.  I wanted the tokens but got 20K coins.

 

Bad luck for what I wanted but VERY code locker codes today.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I luckily got the Iverson and hes been damn good so far. 

 

That Morant card has been a lot of fun to use too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

250K-MYTEAM-TOURNAMENT

Another one which gives you one of the following Pink Diamonds: Lamarcus Aldridge, Jerry Stackhouse, Jason Kidd, Alonzo Mourning or Mitch Richmond


I can only suggest using https://www.nba2k.io/nba-2k21-locker-codes/ it gathers all of the active locker and creator codes on one site.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i cant wait till blackmatter to come out to give us trophy. my team is already stacked but thanks i used the card to go towards opal klay thompson

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i cant wait till blackmatter to come out to give us trophy. my team is already stacked but thanks i used the card to go towards opal klay thompson

 

Someone has this trophy already on ps4, i messaged this person but didnt got any answers back.

The only black matter card so far is Jayson Tatum which you can only get for collecting 4000 cards, im pretty sure there are not even 4000 cards in the game yet.

 

I wonder how he got it... 

Edited by KingTom95
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KingTom95 said:

 

Someone has this trophy already on ps4, i messaged this person but didnt got any answers back.

The only black matter card so far is Jayson Tatum which you can only get for collecting 4000 cards, im pretty sure there are not even 4000 cards in the game yet.

 

I wonder how he got it... 

he might be a worker for 2k,  he's a level 1 i believed

Oh yeah, i forgot if people have not got the bling bling trophy, this is your weekend to do it for trophy, play one game and you get a free ring at the end of the weekend for just playing a game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2021 at 9:07 PM, KingTom95 said:

250K-MYTEAM-TOURNAMENT

Another one which gives you one of the following Pink Diamonds: Lamarcus Aldridge, Jerry Stackhouse, Jason Kidd, Alonzo Mourning or Mitch Richmond


I can only suggest using https://www.nba2k.io/nba-2k21-locker-codes/ it gathers all of the active locker and creator codes on one site.

 

 


of course, the Saturday I am not paying attention I missed this (and the other locker codes that quickly expired that day).  D’oh! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

enter this code for a random card includes pink d and others JAZZ-MITCHELL-ALL-STAR, and this code ALL-STAR-TATUM-CELTICS

Edited by lucky0ne16
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

ST-PATRICKS-DAY-MYTEAM-35WMT

Rewards: PD John Havlicek, PD Ray Allen, Antoine Walker, Amy Glen Davis, or Evo Jared Sullinger

 

Not the greatest locker code but yet another chance getting a free PD.

Edited by KingTom95
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

enter this code 

WESTBROOK-182-TRIPLE-DOUBLES, this card evolves into a dark matter card once you meet requirements 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

free dark matter 

S8-GAME-OF-RINGS-DAME-NURKIC

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

There was also a free Dark Matter Trae Young for logging in every day last week (unfortunately, I was out of town on vacation and missed it) and Dark Matter Elvin Hayes this week.

 

 

Edited by djb5f
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of free dark matters to earn with the All-Time Spotlight Sims challenges released yesterday. These are definitely the hardest challenges I've seen from 2k overall, but there are still some that are quite manageable and will help you get ready for the final domination.
 

DM Terry Dischinger in particular is a must get. You have to win a game of triple threat 23-20, essentially, using any of your players. This isn't bad at all as long as you bait them into scoring the 20. I have every season reward card dating back to Season 3 and he's easily better than all of them except maybe Luka.

 

I would also suggest DM Cam Reddish and DM Eddy Curry. Curry's challenge is quite easy as you need 200 points on rookie difficulty with 6 minute quarters. Spam 3s, deliberately play no defense so that the opponent gives the ball back, and you should get it easily.

 

Reddish you need to prevent any single player on a team of Kobe + bronzes from scoring 10 points in a 20 minute game. There's lots of strategy you can use here - intentionally foul players who don't have a lot of points, double team Kobe with different players each possession so that you're varying which bronze is wide open, wasting as much clock as you can before scoring - and the reward is a fantastic SG that should be more than good enough for your final domination squads :)

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/07/2021 at 5:47 PM, Andrea9281 said:

Lots of free dark matters to earn with the All-Time Spotlight Sims challenges released yesterday. These are definitely the hardest challenges I've seen from 2k overall, but there are still some that are quite manageable and will help you get ready for the final domination.
 

DM Terry Dischinger in particular is a must get. You have to win a game of triple threat 23-20, essentially, using any of your players. This isn't bad at all as long as you bait them into scoring the 20. I have every season reward card dating back to Season 3 and he's easily better than all of them except maybe Luka.

 

I would also suggest DM Cam Reddish and DM Eddy Curry. Curry's challenge is quite easy as you need 200 points on rookie difficulty with 6 minute quarters. Spam 3s, deliberately play no defense so that the opponent gives the ball back, and you should get it easily.

 

Reddish you need to prevent any single player on a team of Kobe + bronzes from scoring 10 points in a 20 minute game. There's lots of strategy you can use here - intentionally foul players who don't have a lot of points, double team Kobe with different players each possession so that you're varying which bronze is wide open, wasting as much clock as you can before scoring - and the reward is a fantastic SG that should be more than good enough for your final domination squads :)

 

 

Good advice. Just to add my 2-cents to this...

 

Would recommend doing the LaMarcus Aldridge challenge as it's pretty easy (get 7 3-pointers with Cs) and also getting GO Drexler from the AH (he's very cheap at around 5k and also a very good budget card). They form a Dynamic Duo, so Aldridge gets better stats and Drexler turns into a Dark Matter. Then throw some Diamond shoes on them both to make them even better. You've just got yourself two Dark Matters for around 10k (including the approximate cost of shoes).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cyvnyde said:

Good advice. Just to add my 2-cents to this...

 

Would recommend doing the LaMarcus Aldridge challenge as it's pretty easy (get 7 3-pointers with Cs) and also getting GO Drexler from the AH (he's very cheap at around 5k and also a very good budget card). They form a Dynamic Duo, so Aldridge gets better stats and Drexler turns into a Dark Matter. Then throw some Diamond shoes on them both to make them even better. You've just got yourself two Dark Matters for around 10k (including the approximate cost of shoes).

the dunks are easy also, got it first try

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

the dunks are easy also, got it first try

I'm just doing them in order and am up to 11 steals with a player. I think I could do all of the challenges except the Golds vs. Invincibles one. 2K were just trolling when they thought of that challenge.

 

I'd say the hardest for me personally so far was not letting any points in the paint in a Cs vs. PGs game. Even if I stood back and let them have a wide open shot, they would either get it every single time (and I lost) or I swear they would troll me and drive into the paint anyway. Nearly had to order a new controller before I finished that challenge.

Edited by Cyvnyde
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5-7-2021 at 7:57 PM, Cyvnyde said:

I'm just doing them in order and am up to 11 steals with a player. I think I could do all of the challenges except the Golds vs. Invincibles one. 2K were just trolling when they thought of that challenge.

 

I'd say the hardest for me personally so far was not letting any points in the paint in a Cs vs. PGs game. Even if I stood back and let them have a wide open shot, they would either get it every single time (and I lost) or I swear they would troll me and drive into the paint anyway. Nearly had to order a new controller before I finished that challenge.

Oof, good luck with the other ones. I still need the steals, but have done 23 out of the 30 so far. Some of later ones are really annoying. The win the game in 3 minutes one is super annoying, I struggled a lot with 7/7, 20-20-20 is also quite a pain (needed 3 ot's), Deny the invincible can be pure BS, 17 blocks (just annoying) and win by 20 points is also a big struggle. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Oof, good luck with the other ones. I still need the steals, but have done 23 out of the 30 so far. Some of later ones are really annoying. The win the game in 3 minutes one is super annoying, I struggled a lot with 7/7, 20-20-20 is also quite a pain (needed 3 ot's), Deny the invincible can be pure BS, 17 blocks (just annoying) and win by 20 points is also a big struggle. 

I've now done 15 out of 30 so far and am up to the Invincibles challenge. 2K never seem to learn the difference between what makes a hard challenge fun and what makes a hard challenge frustrating. Am going to struggle with getting 100 points with a player without shooting any 3s as well. Could easily do it, even on HOF, but the fact you're going against a near all Invincible line up just makes it a lot harder (and that you only have 5-minute quarters).

 

Somehow, I did the 11 steals challenge first time. I used DM LaVine and managed to get 4 steals in like 30 seconds and the final one I literally had 5 seconds left and just run at the CPU and luckily managed to get it. I did the 20 second chance points challenge on my second go but it glitched for me. I got well over 20 second chance points as a team but not with an individual player and still got the reward. Would advise others to try that and see if you works for you.

 

These challenges are just horrendous. Why they would make this single player content achievable to only the very best players in the world is absurd. Well, we know why... to frustrate players enough so they think they need better players, thus open packs.

Edited by Cyvnyde
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You may be enjoying the challenges, so continue on that path for enjoyment or if there is a particular player you want but at this point I have a full team of 99’s just from bonuses from logging in every day - and a few miscellaneous ones that like Triple Threat awards or Season Level 40 rewards.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, djb5f said:

You may be enjoying the challenges, so continue on that path for enjoyment or if there is a particular player you want but at this point I have a full team of 99’s just from bonuses from logging in every day - and a few miscellaneous ones that like Triple Threat awards or Season Level 40 rewards.

The login players are kinda bad tho, most of the gauntlet players are really good to use. 
 

 

16 hours ago, Cyvnyde said:

I've now done 15 out of 30 so far and am up to the Invincibles challenge. 2K never seem to learn the difference between what makes a hard challenge fun and what makes a hard challenge frustrating. Am going to struggle with getting 100 points with a player without shooting any 3s as well. Could easily do it, even on HOF, but the fact you're going against a near all Invincible line up just makes it a lot harder (and that you only have 5-minute quarters).

 

Somehow, I did the 11 steals challenge first time. I used DM LaVine and managed to get 4 steals in like 30 seconds and the final one I literally had 5 seconds left and just run at the CPU and luckily managed to get it. I did the 20 second chance points challenge on my second go but it glitched for me. I got well over 20 second chance points as a team but not with an individual player and still got the reward. Would advise others to try that and see if you works for you.

 

These challenges are just horrendous. Why they would make this single player content achievable to only the very best players in the world is absurd. Well, we know why... to frustrate players enough so they think they need better players, thus open packs.

The 100 points one isn't that bad, just use the GOAT PD Bol Bol and run that rim. If u come short (I had around 90 points) just foul the cpu until you are tied with less then 24 seconds to go. Then let it go to overtime and just hope that Kahwi (they only pass to Kahwi for some reason) doesn't go 100% in OT. 

 

I still need the 11 steals, 30 assists no turnovers, under 40 points no fastbreaks, 9/9 and 100% 3pt, 55 boards and the golds.... 
Think I will be getting the 55 boards tonight and then focusing on the 11 steals. I think all are doable but the golds will be a make or break.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, IGUnique said:

The login players are kinda bad tho, most of the gauntlet players are really good to use. 
 

 

The 100 points one isn't that bad, just use the GOAT PD Bol Bol and run that rim. If u come short (I had around 90 points) just foul the cpu until you are tied with less then 24 seconds to go. Then let it go to overtime and just hope that Kahwi (they only pass to Kahwi for some reason) doesn't go 100% in OT. 

 

I still need the 11 steals, 30 assists no turnovers, under 40 points no fastbreaks, 9/9 and 100% 3pt, 55 boards and the golds.... 
Think I will be getting the 55 boards tonight and then focusing on the 11 steals. I think all are doable but the golds will be a make or break.

My first (real) attempt at the 100 points challenge, I just came up short. Scored 88 points with Bol but because it was toward the end of the fourth and a very tight game, the CPU fouled him out. Was aiming to push it into overtime. I guess it's my own fault for not taking control of him, but I will get that at some point if I have the energy to.

 

Just did the 9/9 challenge after a few attempts. I don't think that one is too difficult. I just used Tom Van Arsdale. Right now, he is my favourite SG in the game because his release is just ridiculously fast and hard to guard against.

As you say, the Invincibles game will be a make or break. Not sure I have the stamina for it personally. When (arguably) the best MyTEAM player in the world can only beat it on next gen then you know it's too hard.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cyvnyde said:

My first (real) attempt at the 100 points challenge, I just came up short. Scored 88 points with Bol but because it was toward the end of the fourth and a very tight game, the CPU fouled him out. Was aiming to push it into overtime. I guess it's my own fault for not taking control of him, but I will get that at some point if I have the energy to.

 

Just did the 9/9 challenge after a few attempts. I don't think that one is too difficult. I just used Tom Van Arsdale. Right now, he is my favourite SG in the game because his release is just ridiculously fast and hard to guard against.

As you say, the Invincibles game will be a make or break. Not sure I have the stamina for it personally. When (arguably) the best MyTEAM player in the world can only beat it on next gen then you know it's too hard.

I needed 1 ot for the 100 points, took my 3 tries cause when i actually got it 2nd time i shot a half court at the final OT buzzer and accidently it went in...
I'm on next gen so most of them are easier here, except for the 11 steals that one is just hard on next gen. I've seen quite a few people posting they have Tacko and all of them have said the gold - invic is pure luck based even on next gen, so no hopes there. It's a good time filler until the last domination set finally drops tho. 

 

For me (I am not a pro green shooter) the 7/7 was really hard, so haven't tried the 9/9 yet but wont be fun. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.