Bot hotspots?

DaaneS97

Hey I'm currently working on the 1000 kills trophy and it is getting really tedious. I got all the other trophies and I'm still 500 kills off. So all I'm doing now is farming kills on bots but this turns out to be really annoying as I have troubles to even find them on the bigger maps.

Basically I'm running and driving around looking for them but I can only manage to find one, if lucky two bots and it really feels like I'm doing something wrong. Most of the time I'm only able to get some kills at the end of the game when there are only a few players or bots left.

Do you guys maybe know if there are certain hotspots for bots where you could farm them effectively?

Or is there at least a pattern you can take advantage of? For example do they tend to run towards buildings or something? I always find them on completely random spots

I think it's random, but every time i'm on Miramar I always drop to Pecado. Maybe it was a coincidence, but my last 6 kills were in Pecado. 6 bots were just running towards the bulidings from the hill in like 2 minutes after I dropped.

Good luck with the kills, just grind it, i managed to get my final 400 kills in a spam of 3 days.

I’m also farming bot kills (I’m over 2100 kills and no trophy so far lol). It’s a bit random, like the others have said, but it seems like they tend to drop more or less directly under the plane path. I usually drop at a hotspot close to the plane path and run towards any fire I hear that sounds like bot fire. They tend to fire in certain patterns. Either just full auto, pause, full auto or just single shots with a slight, but always constant, delay.

And bots are also drawn to gunfire so if you kill one more will come if they are close by.

• Like 1