Question about purchasing

Hoenn_Squall

I got the free version of the game, however, it does not have a trophy list on it. I assume this may be a free trial thing, but when I go to the psn store to try to buy a discounted version, it is not allowing me to do so as it says I already own the game

is the free version really the full game or just a trial? If so, how can I buy it. Thank you

Just now, Hoenn_Squall said:

Yeaaah, I’ve tried the other bundles, and they all say they cannot be purchased

odd, it does not even have a trophy list on it. Even ps app registered the game but no trophies associated with it

Weird, really. I'll give it a look, then. Give me some time to download and check what could it be.

17 minutes ago, Hoenn_Squall said:

I got the free version of the game, however, it does not have a trophy list on it. I assume this may be a free trial thing, but when I go to the psn store to try to buy a discounted version, it is not allowing me to do so as it says I already own the game

is the free version really the full game or just a trial? If so, how can I buy it. Thank you

It's a trial everyone on PS4 can play the full game for free but just for one week (ends in 1 day, Dec 27) after that you will need to buy it to keep playing.

• Like 1

Well, I seem to be getting the same issues as you mentioned @Hoenn_Squall.

And apparently, yeah, you'll have to wait a bit to be able to purchase the game (thanks for the info @Vauxhart)

Your character should transfer to the version you decide to buy as long as it's the same account and region.

About the trophies, I think it's most likely you'll earn those retroactively, but I'd wait until you buy your bundle.

34 minutes ago, Hoenn_Squall said:

Ah, so I have to wait until after that before it can be bought? And how about the character I’m playing as right now? Will it get transferred over? And will the trophies unlock retroactively? Thank you

Yes, wait so you can buy it, you keep your progress and trophies should unlock retroactively.

I want to add on here

Since there are people whom are on "trial" mode still, with full access of the game.

Once the devs fix the issue. And people who do buy the full edition. They will be unlocking all the Trophys retroactively.

Well this is general knowledge.

They might get all trophys or maybe all but fishing trophy done by the time this issue is fixed. And there timestamps are going to be very out of wack.  An there time to 100%  could be from 1 second to afew days.

Just incase anyone gets flagged

• 3 weeks later...

I can now confirm that all Life skill level trophies will auto pop if you level them on the trial and load it up on a full version of the game. BUT, the character level and cp level trophies will not. You have to level them up respectively one more time for them to pop up on the full version. 

Finished all trophies on the trial version of the game and went ahead and just borrowed a friend’s copy to unlock the trophies since the store issue has not been fixed yet