I Can't buy PlayStation Now

Pottercito_

7 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

I have my wallet with 11.26, and each time I buy the 1-month subscription it keeps denying and it says I need a payment card (paypal or credit), and I do not have that! I always buy in PS Store with pre-paid cards. Is there any way to buy it?

This happened to me when i tried to purchase PS Now last year. I also did not have any PayPal in my psn account and i couldn't buy the 1 month subscription. However i was able to buy the 3month subscription using my psn wallet without a PayPal for some reason.

The 1 month / 7 day trial was out of the question for me. But i was able to buy the 3month/1year...

Edited by Kyl542

1 minute ago, Folkenio said:

At least for us southamericans, only through prepaid cards. Even with a US account. CDKeys seems to be a good option for that.

I am also from South America. Can I enter the debit card of my mom and buy it with my 11.26 dollars? Or is it impossible?

11 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

I am also from South America. Can I enter the debit card of my mom and buy it with my 11.26 dollars? Or is it impossible?

As far as I know, PS Now isn't available in South America, and for US accounts, it must be with a US registered credit or debit card. So, no dice there, mate.

1 minute ago, Pottercito_ said:

So, the unique option is to buy a PS Now card?

Yeah, and it's also the safest. That way you don't need to worry about auto-renew payments and such. And your bank details won't be linked to the account, which in case of hacking can be quite an issue.

• Like 1

Just now, Folkenio said:

Yeah, and it's also the safest. That way you don't need to worry about auto-renew payments and such. And your bank details won't be linked to the account, which in case of hacking can be quite an issue.

Hacking cards with Sony? ?? I did not know that, and once you pay you can delete your cards from your profile as far as I know

27 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

I have my wallet with 11.26, and each time I buy the 1-month subscription it keeps denying and it says I need a payment card (paypal or credit), and I do not have that! I always buy in PS Store with pre-paid cards. Is there any way to buy it?

I also encountered similar problem when I tried to buy a 1-month EA Play subs a few days ago. I ended up buying EA Play subs key. :)

People have been saying that you can buy the 3-month and 12-month subs with PSN money (prepaid cards), yet I haven't tried that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Hacking cards with Sony? 1f631.png1f631.png I did not know that, and once you pay you can delete your cards from your profile as far as I know

I know, it has happened before (looking at you, 2011), and it still happens today. I keep reading stuff on local trading groups about accounts hacked and logins from countries other than the original owner. And yeah, you can delete the payment method once you buy. Still, I would vouch for the prepaid card.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...