Missable trophies

xDanBfc

Hey guys, been a long time since I’ve played the game, I went online to complete online trophies and never come back since to do story trophies. Obviously they is five missable trophies. At the same time I would like to enjoy the game but don’t wanna mess up to do this all over again. Which ones should I concentrate on the most trophy wise on story not sure if I’m reading too much into the missables as I can’t relax knowing I could mess up at any time. I have seen great guides but if anyone can tell me from their experience it would be more appreciated more info, will be playing on the ps5 my playthrough.  happy gaming everyone and Merry Christmas 

Well, you have to keep in mind all missable trophies except "Give to the Poor", which is technically missable, but really easy to do. Since the other four require you to do certain task across several chapters/the entire game, you have to look out for these no matter what. You can also keep a separate save game from each chapter begin, middle of the chapter and chapter end for safety. You should start working on "Errand Boy" as early as possible as well.

• Like 1

From the pause menu, select progress, select story, and it lays out the chapters of the game that you’ve reached. Essentially the furthest available chapter is the one that you’re in. 

Side note. You’ll have to keep track of companion tasks and companion activities on your own. As far as I know, the game doesn’t provide a means to track them in-game. 

I wouldn't worry too much about the missables. I'd say errand boy is the one to keep the most lookout for due to how infrequently they'd give requests. Although there is quite a lot of them so I didn't have to restart. The $250 tithing box one is extremely easy to complete, looting 4 hideouts should happen naturally. The honor optional missions can be achieved by completing 'Home Improvement for Beginners' according to the guide so I wouldn't worry about that one either. Just play a minigame in each camp which you'll likely do naturally. I wouldn't worry about the missables honestly, most can be achieved fairly early on too if you happened to miss them.