Your most proud platinum trophy

CaveBear912

50 minutes ago, BIackgate said:

For me it's getting 100% on Dirt Rally 2.0. The Colin McRae dlc pushed me beyond what I thought my skill level represented and I find that to be a sign of a well- designed trophy list. The rest of the game wasn't hard to beat but that dlc is no joke!

Hey man, most people don’t know. I’m working for the Colin McRae flat out DLC trophy. This is by far the HARDEST trophy for any racing game. Congrats on the trophy, the real MVP right here! Cheers my man!

• Like 1

ac:origins or odyssey. now i know they're not overly difficult at all but my god are some of those trophies freaking tedious as hell. i don't have the patience i once did when it comes to games and completing everything they have. so for me to slough through all of origins and all dlc and odyssey (still gotta do the dlc just need a breather) is a sign that maybe im relearning to be patient.

Vanquish for PS3. This year, more than 9 years since I first played it, I decided that it was time to finally face my biggest fear, tactical challenges, and get my last trophy. After much sweat, blood and tears (specially with the last challenge) I finally beat all of them and I got my most precious platinum to date.

Edited by CH-47Chinook
  • Like 2

Gotta go with the plat that started me down the path of trophy madness, Assassin's Creed 2.

Not overly difficult but tedious at times, especially collecting those feathers, but I'll always remember it as the first.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OpenScars said:

Mate, Dead Space is such a great game! Dead Space 2... urgh, lost countless hours and days going for that platinum thanks to dying stupidly.

I’ve heard they are PS3 classics, and I’ve just recently got a taste of the survival horror genre and so I’m eager to try out more games in that style. If I can hunt down some copies of Dead Space I am absolutely going to buy them and give them a shot. ?

1 hour ago, ImMagnetz said:

Yes! That's how we met. I remember how fucking laggy it was because of the old MW2 spec ops servers.

Yes that’s right, I thought so. ? I just have a bad memory and I think you had changed your PSN as well so I couldn’t remember.

I’m so glad we got those missions done though because I remember how brutally laggy they were! If it weren’t for the fact one player is on a gunship the whole time it would have been nearly impossible.

1 hour ago, dieselmanchild said:

Yes that’s right, I thought so. 1f60a.png I just have a bad memory and I think you had changed your PSN as well so I couldn’t remember.

I’m so glad we got those missions done though because I remember how brutally laggy they were! If it weren’t for the fact one player is on a gunship the whole time it would have been nearly impossible.

I did have a different PSN ID then, yeah. I used to be xXDavidAXx.

Right? I remember we had to just get one person to try and fire the gunship through the lag and take out the enemies while the other person ran from cover to cover hoping for the best. I didn't tell you at the time but I remember I nearly shot you right as we were about to beat one of the missions because the name tag wasn't showing above your head so I thought you were an enemy. I was blasting everything that moved lmao. I only realised and stopped shooting to let you aboard once I realised that your movements didn't look like the standard AI movements ie. you were sprinting right for me lmao.

Hmm not sure which one i'd say on one hand there's

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on PS3 (those trials are just ugh)

Then there's also  stuff like Deception 4 The Nightmare Princess

I was among one of the first few to actually plat this game and since i made videos on each quest my vids are basically the entire guide for this game so others can plat it aswell.

As for max grindy one i'd pick FEAR2 and honestly i don't think i could ever plat that again.

If anyone else wants to look at my plats and decide one for me here you go:

https://psnprofiles.com/Tosmasta00/log?order=rarity&type=platinum&dir=asc

10 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

I did have a different PSN ID then, yeah. I used to be xXDavidAXx.

Right? I remember we had to just get one person to try and fire the gunship through the lag and take out the enemies while the other person ran from cover to cover hoping for the best. I didn't tell you at the time but I remember I nearly shot you right as we were about to beat one of the missions because the name tag wasn't showing above your head so I thought you were an enemy. I was blasting everything that moved lmao. I only realised and stopped shooting to let you aboard once I realised that your movements didn't look like the standard AI movements ie. you were sprinting right for me lmao.

Lmao! That’s funny. How we ever got that done I’ll never know, but I’m glad we did. ?

• Like 1

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. I have both NA and EU versions at 100%.

At the time i write this it requires you to unlock 403 in-game achievements such as beating 10 major bosses with each of it's 15 characters(including one with no health), completing 35 challenge runs and many many more.

The game is very addictive and rewarding though, it never felt tedious to me.

• Like 1

Probably Final Fantasy VII Remake. Been waiting for the game for years so made it my mission to make it my 100th platinum and 7777th trophy overall - a feat which took a bit of planning and a fair few Ratalaika to get me to that total.

Meh, not like there's been much else to do in 2020. 

• Like 2