TheBritishBaron

Hex Addict

6 posts in this topic

So after painfully trying to connect to my dummy over the past month, and the occasional normal game. I managed to get to 100 'wins', that includes when other people and my dummy forfeit.

 

However the trophy did not pop, I did a quick search and seems like several others had reported this over a year ago on the offical Hex site.

 

Wish I had known about this before I started, feel like a wasted a lot of time ¬_¬.

So if you are still attempting to grind this trophy out, it is either bugged and you wont get it or it doesnt count when people forfeit. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry to hear that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is a person on the leaderboards on this site who has won this trophy. however that was in 2018, so there is a chance that the trophy became buggy later, the mystery remains.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/12/2021 at 3:38 AM, kevao97 said:

there is a person on the leaderboards on this site who has won this trophy. however that was in 2018, so there is a chance that the trophy became buggy later, the mystery remains.

Interesting, that the only one person got the trophy in the entire EU region and they were added to this site months after the servers were down.

 

The trophy could be unlocked and was by numerous casual NA players thoughout the games life and is it was closing but the description was clearly wrong. BritishBaron, me and several others did meet the win requirements. 

 

Perhaps, they just played it enough. Looking at the NA trophy earners people unlocked it at random points in time, so I don't think it was buggy. The mystery of if EU had specific issues and what pops the trophy remains.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

Interesting, that the only one person got the trophy in the entire EU region and they were added to this site months after the servers were down.

 

The trophy could be unlocked and was by numerous casual NA players thoughout the games life and is it was closing but the description was clearly wrong. BritishBaron, me and several others did meet the win requirements. 

 

Perhaps, they just played it enough. Looking at the NA trophy earners people unlocked it at random points in time, so I don't think it was buggy. The mystery of if EU had specific issues and what pops the trophy remains.

Good observation. It would be unfair to flag this user for just that reason, however. It would be interesting for this user to elucidate this, but it certainly won't happen. In fact, the mystery will continue. There are only two other trophies that only a single user in the world has unlocked, being PS Vita TxK. I don't remember any others besides these.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/01/2022 at 11:17 PM, kevao97 said:

Good observation. It would be unfair to flag this user for just that reason, however. It would be interesting for this user to elucidate this, but it certainly won't happen. In fact, the mystery will continue. There are only two other trophies that only a single user in the world has unlocked, being PS Vita TxK. I don't remember any others besides these.

 

I'd agree that flagging would be unfair. It is probably a slippy slope for flagging. The onus is the prove guilt and not prove innocence. That can not be done in this case. 

 

If every game with one acheiver was suspect then there must be hundreds of accounts are called into question, Txk included. Only difference is the amount of owners on the site. Plenty of games with less than one-hundred owners in the same position.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.