Daemon in the shell locations?

MyNameIs_Rainman

I have checked multiple netrunner locations to try to find the detonate grenade quick hack to loot off of them to no luck. Has it definitely been confirmed no vendors in the game sell it? I find that Pacifica has a decent amount of net runners within close range of each other so I can sort of make a loop but ive had no luck of them even dropping common ones.

Assuming you still have unspent Attribute points and Perk points, I did the trick as presented in PowerPyx’s guide:

https://www.powerpyx.com/cyberpunk-2077-trophy-guide-roadmap/

Basically, get to 16 Intelligence, and then put enough Perk points to unlock Epic Quickhack crafting. Then craft the Detonate Grenade and equip it. PowerPyx even provides a good area where you can use it then. Hope this helps!

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I have checked multiple netrunner locations to try to find the detonate grenade quick hack to loot off of them to no luck. Has it definitely been confirmed no vendors in the game sell it? I find that Pacifica has a decent amount of net runners within close range of each other so I can sort of make a loop but ive had no luck of them even dropping common ones.

You need to have Intelligence LV16 and associated perk that allows you to craft 'epic' (purple) quickhacks. You will then be able to craft it.

I'm not sure this is the only way to get it (i.e. drops, bought...) but it is how I got it. And as far as I recall I got the 'craft recipe' automatically i.e. I haven't bought any in that playthrough.

As for the location any 3 goons in low lever areas (Kabuki, Watson...) will do. Put the game on easy to be extra safe.

A neat location is in Kabuki on the narrow street intersection above the shacks (where you do the guy in no future fridge side gig / just below where you fight the twins (boxing)) there are 3 tyger claws standing in close proximity to some screens. You can fast travel to the terminal by Judy's place and drive down a bit.

This is a good location for daemon in the shell and must be rats (to farm).

Edited by Valkirye22

I found the quickhack pretty easily on normal mode, next to the chapel in Pacifica where Powerpyx pointed it out in the guide. After the first group, run across the street and there will be another group or enemies. I got the quickhack immediately so didn't even have to farm

• Like 1

8 hours ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Assuming you still have unspent Attribute points and Perk points, I did the trick as presented in PowerPyx’x guide:

https://www.powerpyx.com/cyberpunk-2077-trophy-guide-roadmap/

Basically, get to 16 Intelligence, and then put enough Perk points to unlock Epic Quickhack crafting. Then craft the Detonate Grenade and equip it. PowerPyx even provides a good area where you can use it then. Hope this helps!

Yeah I did the points for the other trophies that requires high attributes such as the legendary crafting but completely forgot this one, I assumed a merchant sold it lol ill grind out a few levels most likely during my course of playing, worst case scenario ill try the farming spots