What Is the Platinum like as of now?

As the other member stated projects and bounties trophy are “unobtainable” if you boost your char to leve 30 or go to New York before you get those trophies.

You have to make sure you get them before going to New York. Otherwise you will have to make a new chat just to get those trophies (like I am doing right now)

Snitch cards are Grindy but nothing exceptionally tedious.

It is a fun game overall if you have a buddy or two to play with

Edited by PH-SniperBR

The game is easier now, for example the "Suits You, Sir" trophy now has been patched to drop cards that you do not have so you will always get progression to this trophy. 

Online trophies for the most part can all be done with random players providing you have your "group" set to "open" so gamers can join. I got the 4 player photo trophy just by leaving my group open and playing main missions people joined like crazy.

The Dark Zone trophies I would say are the only ones online you will really have to boost, as they do require some coordination and teamwork to obtain.

Make sure you just play through the game to get to as close to level 30 as possible before entering The Dark Zone as there are some high teired players in there that will kick your ass if you are not fully prepared and have decent gear. 

Otherwise the trophy list is a lot easier than the 1st game highly recommended especially if you are done with Destiny but need to scratch that looter shooter itch. :D

On 30/12/2020 at 4:46 PM, Property_Damage said:

Watch out

the internet grammar police are on the prowl

you gona quote everyone that mis-spells a word at 4 in the morning?

or the countless europeans that are unfamiliar with american lingo or the millions of people that use short hand abbreviations

betcha feel like a big man now huh

you certainly showed me!!

how about my punctuation, you wanna get me on that too? Lol

I ain't American. How insulting of you!

Weren't you trying to be the one with the funny 'joke' to start with? Maybe the grammar police will take the day off with you and send in the joke police instead....

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Only1Tommo1 said:

I ain't American. How insulting of you!

Weren't you trying to be the one with the funny 'joke' to start with? Maybe the grammar police will take the day off with you and send in the joke police instead....

Wow

mods should probably just lock this thread now as it's just gona go sour from here

this guy clearly cant even read properly

you should avoid the internet if grammar is one of your triggers

i didnt even call you an american But thank you for informing me youre not

• Like 1

To the OP, as a dedicated D2 player (up until PS5 release anyway) I can assure you the platinum if fine, obtainable and very 'shiney'. 

You will need to boost some stuff, and the DLC is hard if 100% is your thing. My time is limited for DLC raids as they are long and frustrating, however if you require assistance elsewhere drop me a message or add me. I love the division so I'm happy to jump in and help where I can

• 1 month later...
On 05/01/2021 at 5:07 PM, Only1Tommo1 said:

To the OP, as a dedicated D2 player (up until PS5 release anyway) I can assure you the platinum if fine, obtainable and very 'shiney'. 

You will need to boost some stuff, and the DLC is hard if 100% is your thing. My time is limited for DLC raids as they are long and frustrating, however if you require assistance elsewhere drop me a message or add me. I love the division so I'm happy to jump in and help where I can

Can you help me with the “kill a rogue agent in each dark zone” trophy and “respond to a call for help” trophy ?