New Six Pack Glitch

I'm hoping someone can help with what I know is a trophy glitch.

I just played a local match with a friend via split screen and for whatever reason he became the host despite signing-in as a guest. I unlocked the Six Pack trophy while playing (trophy popped), but afterwards when he signed-out and I went to update trophy status, it didn't show on my profile.

I can't unlock it again because all my perks are now maxed, so I have no idea what to do or how to resolve the situation. Aside from deleting everything and re-installing, which seems like a last resort

Edited by LiquidWeapon

Thanks Hosa! I'll give this a try. I just verified that my friend didn't get the trophy on my behalf, so this may be the next best option. I also tried unlocking a trophy in another game, but that also didn't work  Fortunately I've been saving the easiest trophies for last, so I can definitely go on campaign and get an easy trophy later this evening. I'll update later this evening once I've tried this approach. There must be some Activision or Sony support for these issues. I'd like to think the platinum is not completely unachievable as a result of this glitch.

4 hours ago, TheHosa said:

I had something similar happen to me, but with a multiplayer trophy. What I did to get it to pop up is unlock another trophy. Try unlocking another trophy and hopefully it'll sync up.

So this didn't work.  I really hope this glitch is flagged so that others aren't going through what I am right now. I'm currently reinstalling the zombies mode file and maybe that will work, but I'm getting really desperate at this point as I'm running out of options.

I have an update!

Still no trophy, but I now see that the level on my game completion screen differs from the level shown on the upper-right corner. I'm hoping that if I can synch these two that it may resolve the issue?  Does anyone know how to do this?

https://activision-support.force.com/community/s/question/0D74P000007DA3G/detail?s1oid=00DU0000000HMgw&s1nid=0DB0B00000004mn&emkind=chatterCommentNotification&emvtk=uDUbFwZiB5X5Hvs6Yz78Z7I8tY4vMj5hFej_bhrolho%3D&s1uid=0054P00000D0v8e&emtm=1609467095034&fromEmail=1&s1ext=0

The above link contains the photo and post I created on the Activision webpage.

Level 50 is shown on bottom left and level 49 is shown on upper-right.

Edited by LiquidWeapon

On 2020-12-31 at 1:52 PM, LiquidWeapon said:

Does anyone know if deleting zombies and then reinstalling will reset the perks? Also, will I lose any gun skins that I've unlocked on zombies?

The answer is 'no'. Deleting the game file does not cause you to lose any 'Zombies' content previously unlocked.

Only way you are fixing this and its very drastic is to request that your stats are reset but that really sucks and i would not wanna do that myself. Or just wait as new content is coming soon and a new perk called Tombstone will be added along with many others over time so i would imagine just upgrade one of those and it will fix it.

• 1 month later...