Gig: Catch a tygers toe is not showing on the map but it's on my gig list and can't track it?

NurseTatiana

Here we go again another bug I hate this game so much the amount of glitches that I had to deal with have ruined my mood completely. One gig away from the platinum and look I can see this on my gig list but can't see it on my map it won't let me track it at all this is very odd I don't understand what's wrong I sleept/skipped time and same thing gig won't show up but it's on my gig list and can't track any advice? 

Edited by FearlessElle

5 minutes ago, FearlessElle said:

Here we go again another bug. One gig away from the platinum and look I can see this on my gig list but can't see it on my map it won't let me track it at all this is very odd I don't understand what's wrong I sleept/skipped time and same thing gig won't show up but it's on my gig list and can't track any advice? 

You have overlapped the one you went after and I think it cause a glitch on you. You should of make a manual save each time you completed a gig which I should of told you on PSN. It would be better if you start a new game from scratch. 

On 2020-12-30 at 11:05 AM, Asuna Yuuki said:

You have overlapped the one you went after and I think it cause a glitch on you. You should of make a manual save each time you completed a gig which I should of told you on PSN. It would be better if you start a new game from scratch. 

I did make a manual save after each one but had no idea this one would glitch on me.

Edited by FearlessElle

On 2020-12-30 at 11:15 AM, OTPYG said:

This happened to me but with another gig, was on the map but wouldn’t let me track it or proceed with it. My last gig before Plat. Had to reload an old save and complete the entire region again. Incredibly frustrating!!

Oh really same thing happened to you what a bad luck I thought I will get the platinum before the end of the year haha this is so scripted. 

Edited by FearlessElle

Had the same problem but I was really lucky with it.

This was an issue that was caused by a GIG for which I did not pick up my reward.

So what I did was, open journal and track it (I know it didn't look like it would track it) and went to the location of the GIG.

Then when I was close to it, it just prompted me to go and pick up the reward from a drop off point.

SO try going to Northside Watson and see if it doesn't give you a prompt.

Hope it helps I would go crazy if that woulda happened to me... but thankfully I got my plat yesterday.

On 2020-12-30 at 11:34 AM, TehTeribad said:

Had the same problem but I was really lucky with it.

This was an issue that was caused by a GIG for which I did not pick up my reward.

So what I did was, open journal and track it (I know it didn't look like it would track it) and went to the location of the GIG.

Then when I was close to it, it just prompted me to go and pick up the reward from a drop off point.

SO try going to Northside Watson and see if it doesn't give you a prompt.

Hope it helps I would go crazy if that woulda happened to me... but thankfully I got my plat yesterday.

Thanks for the suggest but unfortunately it didn't work for me so the only way is to start the entire map all over again.

Edited by FearlessElle