January 2021's PS Plus games

LastMinuteSavior

10 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I’m currently trying to find out which edition is being given away on PS+. If it’s the Definitive Edition (like they did with Rise of the Tomb Raider) I will definitely attempt to get a refund, but if it’s the regular version I might just say fuck it and eat the cost.

Part of the reason I’m wary is because of the drama last week when I got RE2 remake refunded. I managed to get a successful refund, but the guy told me it was a “one time exception” because I had already downloaded the game. I tried arguing with him for like 20 minutes about the fact I had NOT downloaded the game, but it didn’t change anything because according to Sony’s system, it supposedly says I did.

I was worried at that time that their little mistake would pop up to bite me in the ass in the future, but I never thought it would be less than a week later. I’ve never requested a single refund in 3 years and now I’ll potentially be trying to get my 2nd one in the span of like 7 days lol. ?‍♂️

I looked it up now on both PSDeals and the real PS Store Website and could not find just Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Only Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition is available (on US and At at least)

and did Sony ever put delisted games on their PS Plus line up?

So just do it, Buddy. 

The worst thing that could happen is that the guy says no.

In the end you will be the one who is being pissed about it not having it done, right?

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

13 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I located it on the PS4 console store, thanks, but still can't get it to show in a psprices search.  Oh well.  It is indeed 70% off at the moment, or $5.99.

https://psprices.com/region-us/search/?q=shadow+of+the+tomb+raider&platform=&show_dlc=on&content_type=

Shows up to me as the last item in the search results.

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/4347596/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-definitive-edition-extra-content

Found it right away. ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Only took a minute, once I started looking, to realize I had a filter applied to my search results!  My 'Add-on' option was not ticked.  Egads.

1 hour ago, maiathewinners said:

Portugal and Spain extra game is "Dawn of Fear". It has a whopping 33 on metacritic 

Yesterday I saw a video from Gameranx and they mentioned that game as one of the worst games of this year. It was a pain to watch and it must be a pain to play. 

And maybe that's why this crap is free now ?

Like with all Plus game, I'll add them to my library even if I've not urge to play them at the time. Already have the previous Tomb Raider in there and I've not got round to playing that so Shadow doesn't stand much hope. Greedfall looks interesting from what I've seen of it so when I've finished being bad at Crash 4, I might give that a go.

• Like 2

I do have ps plus but bought Maneater last month and just got a message from Sony on my ps5 that i'll get a refund for the game as it is part of ps plus for january.

I was wondering cause i mostly own all the games ps plus includes the last months as i bought them before and never got such a message.

I'll look up the days if i really got a refund.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragonxlave said:

I do have ps plus but bought Maneater last month and just got a message from Sony on my ps5 that i'll get a refund for the game as it is part of ps plus for january.

I was wondering cause i mostly own all the games ps plus includes the last months as i bought them before and never got such a message.

I'll look up the days if i really got a refund.

I got this message too as I already own maneater on ps5, I think this might just be something they're doing for ps5 games on ps plus, might just be temporary while more and more people obtain ps5s but I'd like to see this be put in place as it really sucks when you see a game you recently purchased appear on ps plus completely free

2 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

Yesterday I saw a video from Gameranx and they mentioned that game as one of the worst games of this year. It was a pain to watch and it must be a pain to play. 

And maybe that's why this crap is free now 1f602.png

Yeah. It was #4 worst game of the year both on Gameranx and ProJared.

Jared was baffled how that crap came out of PlayStation Talents.

• Like 1