January 2021's PS Plus games

LastMinuteSavior

Just now, djb5f said:

Well they have to have the DLC option separately for those who bought the base game, either physical or digital at some point.

Hmm you're right, I guess we just have to wait a few days to check about the game being really definitive or vanilla.

2 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

Does the Shadow Definitive Edition give you all DLC? Trying to work out whether buying it is going to cost me less than just buying DLC when I take into account I can get most of it back when I sell it.

Good line up of games though, best in a while.

Yes, it gives you all the dlcs so you can get 100% of the trophies, it's called Definitive for a reason.

19 minutes ago, visighost said:

I went to the store's PS+ page and the January games are up (even if the free status isn't). Clicking on SotTR led to the Definitive Edition page, so I'm thinking that's what we're getting! Woot!

DE is not free, only the standard version.

On 12/30/2020 at 10:40 AM, peffsi said:

Details from the Playstation Blog worth noting..

*Maneater: PS5 console only; PlayStation Plus benefit not applicable for Maneater on PS4. Maneater is not available in Saudi Arabia.
**Greedfall: Not available in the Middle East (replaced with Assetto Corsa), Japan, or South Korea (replaced with Mistover)

That's a shame. I know nothing about Mistover other than what I can read online, but it has to be better than a game developed by Spiders.

17 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

So do we just need to buy the $6 dlc that's on sale to get all the content in the version of Shadow of the Tomb Raider theyre giving us?

I believe so. It's quite nice that the traditional "free but there's buttloads of paid DLC" game is one where the DLC is on sale at the same time.

On 1/6/2021 at 7:04 AM, Batmannequin said:

I believe so. It's quite nice that the traditional "free but there's buttloads of paid DLC" game is one where the DLC is on sale at the same time.

They’ve done this a couple of times now. I remember when Deus Ex was on PS+ that the DLC was dirt cheap. I think Nioh had DLC on sale when it was in PS+ as well. Of course, Deus Ex and Nioh DLC is always on sale, but it’s still nice.

Edited by starcrunch061

Anyone else having trouble adding Maneater (PS5) to their library? On the new site it says "Don't own a PS5 yet? Add Maneater to your game library and it'll be saved for as long as you're a PS Plus member." then when you click on download in the PS+ games section it goes to the game page and still has a price.

16 minutes ago, Grotz99 said:

Anyone else having trouble adding Maneater (PS5) to their library? On the new site it says "Don't own a PS5 yet? Add Maneater to your game library and it'll be saved for as long as you're a PS Plus member." then when you click on download in the PS+ games section it goes to the game page and still has a price.

I was able to add it to my library with no problem.