Damarcus_96_

DOA3 Nuke Glitch Patch!

13 posts in this topic

Latest patch has just made any players rejoining a game after wave 5 illegible to obtaining the trophy for hitting wave 64 and killing mamaback. Only the host can obtain the trophy now.

The game is still on 1.09

You can join in late in the game and get the trophy as long as you were in the game from the beginning.

I did the trophy on 1.09 and one of my teammates who was on PS5 crashed, joined back in and got the trophy just fine.

I’m just glad I got it done before it got patched

It’s not patched.I did this the other day with the nuke method and all 4 of us got the trophy. 

Edited by IRaneemI

I've seen a couple posts about it but there is no official patch notes mentioning it from the games developers. I may have just jumped the gun a little, either that or its an upcoming patch? As of now just as @BB-BakkerJ mentioned, its still 1.09 so should be fine!

Started a run on the PS4 and everyone but host DC'd around where the warewolf underboss fight is. Another player and I swapped to the PS5 version and finished the run and got the trophy for finishing DOA3. Our third member was already playing on the PS5 version of the game. 

Quite sure its patched now though. Ive tried yesterday we didnt succeed had some issues. Today we wanted to grab it already and it didnt work anymore my teammates didnt get any nukes when rejoined.

It still works, just tested it out 5 minutes ago to check if it stopped giving nukes upon rejoining but it still refilled nukes everytime doing it, so it hasnt been patched yet