Important PSA on Fresh Threads trophy.

ThatMuttGuy

Before anyone makes the same mistake I did, the 100,000 ETO you spend on clothes HAS to be done with a single operative. If you spend ETO with multiple characters, it will not count until one of them has hit 100,000 spent. It's really dumb, and it may be patched in the future though. But please, don't cause yourself any more trouble with these awful trophies and just use one character for this.

I did every collectable and the fresh threads trophy without swapping operative. I did most of the trophies with the construction worker because the cargo drone comes in very handy. Only problem i had is i died with the construction worker with 2 paste ups left to go and i had to wait a bit for her to come back available because i didnt want to risk using a different opperative

5 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I did every collectable and the fresh threads trophy without swapping operative. I did most of the trophies with the construction worker because the cargo drone comes in very handy. Only problem i had is i died with the construction worker with 2 paste ups left to go and i had to wait a bit for her to come back available because i didnt want to risk using a different opperative

Yeah the tracking is only per operative which makes zero sense for a game like this. It really soured my overall experience on the game.

18 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Yeah the tracking is only per operative which makes zero sense for a game like this. It really soured my overall experience on the game.

I really enjoyed this game. They made london look amazing imo but agree with you, its crazy how they have messed up with the tracking on one of most intresting gameplay mechanics ubisoft have implemented in any of their games

From my experience many of the miscellaneous trophies need to be done with the same operative, eg darts games, drinks in pubs etc. Hopefully this does get changed with a patch soon. When the premise of your game is to be able to be anyone at anytime, to have the trophies so limited and tied to one operative is just stupid really. 

Edited by OTPYG