Missing one ending - not sure what I've done wrong

super_chads

I completed the game using this guide though messed up slightly in my first playthrough and had to adjust accordingly.

I've unlocked all the trophies apart from "Expert Storyteller", for unlocking all 7 endings, but looking at the guide, I can't see any ending that doesn't have a corresponding trophy for it, so I have no idea what I have missed.

Can anybody help please?

• 1 year later...

So I completed this game and been going for the platinum using a guide. It was going great, I had completed 3 endings and when I got to the 4th ending the trophy  "The Fool" did not pop. I was using the exit game after trophy pops method and it did not pop that way. After that I started a new game and completed the game following the guide and still nothing. Did anyone had the same issue? I was thinking about deleting my save but this will lead to doing everything from scratch. If you have any ideas please let me know. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just finished :platinum: and I'm pretty sure the devs patched the game, and makes the 2017 trophy guide from ps trophies slightly misleading about this one.

On 12/07/2022 at 10:10 AM, wwwTrophywales said:

There is an extra decision after placing the bowl down. You have to try and stop him from dropping it. It didn't unlock until I was outside the cars drove away

Exactly, because if you're unlucky like me and pick the other choice Let Him (left), you will replay The Ploy ending.

A few other notes, when you go for endings The Frenzy, The Bribe, and The Delivery, it's possible to make things faster at Hainsworth's:

When you're inside the office on second floor, and the guy (probably Quinn himself) talked to you, just stop, and leave by taking the stairs, then you'll get into a car directly to Parr's Residence.

If you want to watch various endings after a trophy popped, you can still stop the game then restart to chapters' start but you must never reach the credits roll!

Because at this point, there is no turning back and the game assume it's over and you will directly get to the statistics screen (endings / chapters) instead of having the possibility to continue / resume from main menu.