My Trophies Garden - Trophy Checklist of S68SC.

s68sc

You have a good start there. I had a dream to platinum all the KH and FF games one time, might still want to eventually, but when I saw my favorite FF game, Final Fantasy IX's trophies, there are 2 that just sound painful and grindy. Those games are very time consuming and I couldn't do 2 in a row. GL and I hope you get them. Birth by Sleep is my next KH game I plan to play this year.

I would recommend Resident Evil 7 and Alien: Isolation for horror games if you don't have some in mind already. Played both this year during October and still working towards the platinums, but they were pretty scary. Alien: Isolation surprised me with how good it was (make sure to play in the dark for the best effect). They both go on sale pretty frequently.

Edited by Grotz99
  • Like 1

Pretty standard trophy list, a bunch of AAA games I generally see everywhere else. You dabbled in FIFA, Bloodborne, Call of Duty and Kingdom Hearts, but it looks like they didn't tickle your fancy.

Going from your 39 completion rate to over 80 percent completion for 2021 is going to be a lot of work. I strongly suggest sticking to the games you're wanting to play and enjoy and finish them. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered isn't too difficult and it's completely worth the time and money invested. Bloodborne and Control are two other games I will suggest. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, while I personally didn't like it too much, is a fairly easy platinum.

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts will take up the bulk of your time. Especially Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2, those are very time consuming and there are missables, so definitely look up a guide for them.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, HaserPL said:

If you want some horror recommendations let me know, I think I have/am planning to buy almost everything that's worth buying lol. Nice list, good luck with your goals ;)

i will probably start with Until Dawn just because it was a PS Plus game and maybe, try to plat Outlast 2 but that is an hard one, give me some horror game that are "easy" enough, even hard but honestly i play game for relax.

19 hours ago, Spaz said:

Pretty standard trophy list, a bunch of AAA games I generally see everywhere else. You dabbled in FIFA, Bloodborne, Call of Duty and Kingdom Hearts, but it looks like they didn't tickle your fancy.

Going from your 39 completion rate to over 80 percent completion for 2021 is going to be a lot of work. I strongly suggest sticking to the games you're wanting to play and enjoy and finish them. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered isn't too difficult and it's completely worth the time and money invested. Bloodborne and Control are two other games I will suggest. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, while I personally didn't like it too much, is a fairly easy platinum.

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts will take up the bulk of your time. Especially Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2, those are very time consuming and there are missables, so definitely look up a guide for them.

I wanna plat Bloodborne but i'm not that good at this game and also i stop MW2 Remastered because i wanna play some other things and for now i'm working towards FF IX is a grind fest but i love it.

22 hours ago, Grotz99 said:

You have a good start there. I had a dream to platinum all the KH and FF games one time, might still want to eventually, but when I saw my favorite FF game, Final Fantasy IX's trophies, there are 2 that just sound painful and grindy. Those games are very time consuming and I couldn't do 2 in a row. GL and I hope you get them. Birth by Sleep is my next KH game I plan to play this year.

I would recommend Resident Evil 7 and Alien: Isolation for horror games if you don't have some in mind already. Played both this year during October and still working towards the platinums, but they were pretty scary. Alien: Isolation surprised me with how good it was (make sure to play in the dark for the best effect). They both go on sale pretty frequently.

Maybe i will try to pick up RE 7 but not Alien: Isolation just because i play it on PC, Final Fantasy IX is hard and time consuming but i will get it next month for sure, after that i will probably some easier game and not so long game, Maybe....

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: 35 - Final Fantasy IX

Platinum Difficulty 7/10 FUN 10/10

L07514d.png

This is probably my proudest platinum trophy i ever got and also the hardest FF game to plat, Final Fantasy IX is probably my favourite FF ever, the ending got me every time and ironically the easiest trophy on the list in Getting the Excalibur 2, you can get the Excalibur 2 in 4 Hours if you use in game booster.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, s68sc said:

:platinum: 35 - Final Fantasy IX

Platinum Difficulty 7/10 FUN 10/10

L07514d.png

This is probably my proudest platinum trophy i ever got and also the hardest FF game to plat, Final Fantasy IX is probably my favourite FF ever, the ending got me every time and ironically the easiest trophy on the list in Getting the Excalibur 2, you can get the Excalibur 2 in 4 Hours if you use in game booster.

Congratulations nice job!!!!

• Like 1

:platinum: 36 - Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice

Platinum Difficulty 2/10 Fun 10/10

L3e44a9.png

This was a surprise and honestly now i'm sad that the sequel will be a Xbox/PC only, i want more games like this, i replay it again after my first playthrough just because i love the concept, i got the platinum in 10 hours so nothing hard or really time consuming but at least is an very easy but really good game.

? Soma 100%

Difficulty 2/10 (with a Guide) Fun 8/10

Lad8fb9.png

This game remind me of something but i don't remember what, i found it very good and immersive and a lot creepy.

:platinum: 37 - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 Fun 8/10

L0091ff.png

Honestly this is one of the best Uncharted game i ever played, this is better than Uncharted 1 and also a little bit better than Uncharted 3 and now i'm sad because is really over, my only hope is an Uncharted 5 on PS5.

• 3 weeks later...

:platinum: 38 - Rise of the Tomb Raider

Platinum Difficulty 4/10 Fun 9/10

La495b1.png

Great Story and lovely Lara, i got this game back in 2017 but i only platinum and 100% this year, the single player on survivor was quite easy but all time attack make this game a 4/10 at least for me.

:platinum: 39 - Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 Fun 10/10

Laba3c4.png

I like it better than Rise of the Tomb Raider but i hate the MP Trophies, the story is a lot more creepy than Rise of the Tomb Raider, now i only want to play Shadow but for now i'm gonna stop with the Tomb Raider Saga.

Edited by s68sc
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 31/12/2020 at 0:52 AM, HaserPL said:

If you want some horror recommendations let me know, I think I have/am planning to buy almost everything that's worth buying lol. Nice list, good luck with your goals ;)

Should i buy Dead Space? i never played it but everybody says that is one of the best horror games of the PS3 generation

Regarding Bloodborne, make sure you prioritise health and stamina when levelling up, it’s the usual formula to trivialise Fromsoftware’s soulsborne games, stamina usually caps at 40, health at 50. Also, you can kill early game  enemies for easy blood vials.

FFX only has a single missable albhed dictionary in Bevelle, everything else can be obtained, X-2, oh lord, since you’re Italian, I suggest you the detailed 100% guide found in Rinoa’s diary. 
I too am planning to raise my completion % to around 90%, we’ll see how it goes.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Regarding Bloodborne, make sure you prioritise health and stamina when levelling up, it’s the usual formula to trivialise Fromsoftware’s soulsborne games, stamina usually caps at 40, health at 50. Also, you can kill early game  enemies for easy blood vials.

FFX only has a single missable albhed dictionary in Bevelle, everything else can be obtained, X-2, oh lord, since you’re Italian, I suggest you the detailed 100% guide found in Rinoa’s diary. 
I too am planning to raise my completion % to around 90%, we’ll see how it goes.

I love Rinoa's Diary they help me with FF IX and i will probably use the 100% guide for X-2.

For bloodborne i'm waiting because i need to buy PS Plus and the DLC, so i can 100% everything i love the game but without PS Plus i can't play it, i will probably buy the Goty edition so i can play it without PS Plus.

I'm in a good spot for my completion rate because i started to cleanup a lot of old games and later today i will 100% Gravity Rush Remastered and this week HZD, can i add you on PSN?

1 hour ago, s68sc said:

Should i buy Dead Space? i never played it but everybody says that is one of the best horror games of the PS3 generation

It's not a horror game, think of it as a third-person shooter that's incredibly immersive and has a thick atmosphere. But it's more of a thriller than a horror. 

• Like 1

You're doing great so far mate Congrats, and keep up the good work! ?

Certainly, if completion percentage is your current goal, there are some great game on your list currently that stick out as both excellent games, and not too much of a grind or too challenging that could be the key to a big jump in completion rate:

Guacamelee

Dust: An Elysian Tale

Darksiders II

Shadow of the Colossus Remake

Arkham Knight (though the dlc stuff is quite a grind, and has a few real tough-nuts in the 'Community Challenge' Pack)

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Rush

Persona 3 Dancing

All those are really fun games once you get into them.

As far as new games to recommend, it's hard to get a sense of your tastes, as they seem quite eclectic (no slight - so are mine ?) So I guess I'd ask - how do you feel about the indie scene?

I'm always more inclined to recommend some more indie game to people than big AAA game (not that I dislike a big AAA - but lets face it, we all know about them, and have usually made our minds up about them before!)

Having said that though - I did notice you have all 3 BioShock games fully done - and so I'm assuming you are a big fan of them - and knowing that, I'd certainly recommend Arkane games - all 3 Dishonoured games, and particularly Prey. (I'm currently ranking every game I've ever 100%'ed by awesomeness, and so far, out of 120-ish games, Prey is the current leader ☺️)

It's hard to imagine anyone who liked BioShock trilogy enough to go full S-Rank on them all, not liking Prey!

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, s68sc said:

Definitely. Excluding the multiplayer component, it is relatively one of the best horror games on the PS3 (along with The Walking Dead)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HaserPL said:

It's not a horror game, think of it as a third-person shooter that's incredibly immersive and has a thick atmosphere. But it's more of a thriller than a horror. 

i will probably buy it anyway but i think i will choose RE1 or SH3 for the horror game to complete so i can say is a proper horror, thank you.

1 hour ago, EcoShifter said:

Definitely. Excluding the multiplayer component, it is relatively one of the best horror games on the PS3 (along with The Walking Dead)

i got Dead Space 2 but i never played the first one so i never start the second, next week i will probably buy a copy or maybe one of my friend can borrow his copy.

2 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

You're doing great so far mate Congrats, and keep up the good work! 1f44d.png

Certainly, if completion percentage is your current goal, there are some great game on your list currently that stick out as both excellent games, and not too much of a grind or too challenging that could be the key to a big jump in completion rate:

Guacamelee

Dust: An Elysian Tale

Darksiders II

Shadow of the Colossus Remake

Arkham Knight (though the dlc stuff is quite a grind, and has a few real tough-nuts in the 'Community Challenge' Pack)

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Rush

Persona 3 Dancing

All those are really fun games once you get into them.

As far as new games to recommend, it's hard to get a sense of your tastes, as they seem quite eclectic (no slight - so are mine 1f61c.png) So I guess I'd ask - how do you feel about the indie scene?

I'm always more inclined to recommend some more indie game to people than big AAA game (not that I dislike a big AAA - but lets face it, we all know about them, and have usually made our minds up about them before!)

Having said that though - I did notice you have all 3 BioShock games fully done - and so I'm assuming you are a big fan of them - and knowing that, I'd certainly recommend Arkane games - all 3 Dishonoured games, and particularly Prey. (I'm currently ranking every game I've ever 100%'ed by awesomeness, and so far, out of 120-ish games, Prey is the current leader 263a.png)

It's hard to imagine anyone who liked BioShock trilogy enough to go full S-Rank on them all, not liking Prey!

I'm a big fan of JRPGs but i love almost every genre, i complete Dishonored 1 so many times on PC and i got a PS3 copy of the game so i will get platinum trophy for that version and i will buy the Arkane Games on Amazon because they are "cheap".

Indie games that i like but i play only on PC are Gris, Hollow Knight, Journey, Abzu and Celeste if you know other indie game i'm open to play everything.

i will complete all the games you listed but for now i don't have PS Plus so i can only complete Gravity Rush and P3D and also thank you for the advice because i started last year to trophy hunting properly and i think that i got a pretty good list now even if my completion rate is not amazing.

3 hours ago, s68sc said:

I love Rinoa's Diary they help me with FF IX and i will probably use the 100% guide for X-2.

For bloodborne i'm waiting because i need to buy PS Plus and the DLC, so i can 100% everything i love the game but without PS Plus i can't play it, i will probably buy the Goty edition so i can play it without PS Plus.

I'm in a good spot for my completion rate because i started to cleanup a lot of old games and later today i will 100% Gravity Rush Remastered and this week HZD, can i add you on PSN?

Sure thing! And yeah, X-2 is very unforgiving regarding missables, I can’t see it being done without a guide. HDZ is also on my to-do list, and I’ll probably get to it after Uncharted.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, s68sc said:

Indie games that i like but i play only on PC are Gris, Hollow Knight, Journey, Abzu and Celeste if you know other indie game i'm open to play everything.

Some great games there!

I’ll have a think and see if I can conjure up some recommendations - gimme a little time, but it seems we have some crossover in indie taste there ?

6 minutes ago, s68sc said:

i will complete all the games you listed but for now i don't have PS Plus so i can only complete Gravity Rush and P3D and also thank you for the advice because i started last year to trophy hunting properly and i think that i got a pretty good list now even if my completion rate is not amazing.

Hey, for only a year of Hunting, it’s an impressive profile mate - one to be proud of! ??

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, s68sc said:

i will probably buy it anyway but i think i will choose RE1 or SH3 for the horror game to complete so i can say is a proper horror, thank you.

2 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

Silent Hill 3 is a good game and a great horror, but you will have to buy it together with SH2 on a bundle disc as they aren't available digitally AFAIK. Both games are great but the port is not so great quality wise, just saying. RE - 0,1,2,7 and I dare to say Revelations 1 are really good survival horror games, but on par with Dead Space when it comes to "scares". If you want a true horror game, go with Forbidden Siren (PS2 "remaster" on PS4). Truly a gem of its genre, albeit the game has really dumb puzzles and is very punishing, will have to play it with a guide just to beat it not even kidding. Any questions about the genre hit me up on the private message. Horror is my #1 fav genre so I will be able to help you out hopefully ;).

8 hours ago, s68sc said:

i will probably buy it anyway but i think i will choose RE1 or SH3 for the horror game to complete so i can say is a proper horror

@s68sc It is a proper horror game. It's simply just under a different sub-genre (action-horror) than what most people prefer to think of (survival-horror) with the horror genre.

Edited by EcoShifter

13 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Silent Hill 3 is a good game and a great horror, but you will have to buy it together with SH2 on a bundle disc as they aren't available digitally AFAIK. Both games are great but the port is not so great quality wise, just saying. RE - 0,1,2,7 and I dare to say Revelations 1 are really good survival horror games, but on par with Dead Space when it comes to "scares". If you want a true horror game, go with Forbidden Siren (PS2 "remaster" on PS4). Truly a gem of its genre, albeit the game has really dumb puzzles and is very punishing, will have to play it with a guide just to beat it not even kidding. Any questions about the genre hit me up on the private message. Horror is my #1 fav genre so I will be able to help you out hopefully ;).

i can play both with PS Now because i got a good connection and also i can download forbidden siren from ps now

41 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Some great games there!

I’ll have a think and see if I can conjure up some recommendations - gimme a little time, but it seems we have some crossover in indie taste there 1f609.png

Hey, for only a year of Hunting, it’s an impressive profile mate - one to be proud of! 1f44d.png1f44f.png

i hope i can get 75 platinums this year because i got a lot of games to complete.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, s68sc said:

Hey bud ☺️

So, aI had a wee think, and based on the games you listed above, I think the following indies might well be worth looking into:

Dandara

Sundered

Mark of the Ninja (not really an indie per-se, but still in the indie vein)

Limbo 

Gorogoa

Headlander

Inside

Teslagrad

Trine / Trine 2 / Trine 4 (Trine 3 is also okay, but weaker than the others, and 3D)

Also these are great indies, though a little more difficult -

Dead Cells 

Rogue Legacy

Salt and Sanctuary (this one is a little more in the Souls-Like genre, but still 2D, which seems to be your preferred indie style (mine too ?!))

Also, as you like a jpg as well as an indie, I would be remiss if I didn't also recommend:

Cosmic Star Heroine

Child of Light

I am Setsuna

All of which are rpg-flavoured and really good games!

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Hey bud 263a.png

So, aI had a wee think, and based on the games you listed above, I think the following indies might well be worth looking into:

Dandara

Sundered

Mark of the Ninja (not really an indie per-se, but still in the indie vein)

Limbo 

Gorogoa

Headlander

Inside

Teslagrad

Trine / Trine 2 / Trine 4 (Trine 3 is also okay, but weaker than the others, and 3D)

Also these are great indies, though a little more difficult -

Dead Cells 

Rogue Legacy

Salt and Sanctuary (this one is a little more in the Souls-Like genre, but still 2D, which seems to be your preferred indie style (mine too 1f609.png!))

Also, as you like a jpg as well as an indie, I would be remiss if I didn't also recommend:

Cosmic Star Heroine

Child of Light

I am Setsuna

All of which are rpg-flavoured and really good games!

Thank you so much i got Trine 2 from PS Plus some year ago so i will probably get platinum trophy for that game and also i think i got rogue legacy too