s68sc

My Secret Garden - Trophy Checklist of S68SC.

25 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, my real name is Marco and i started trophy hunting this year during quarantine and i got 34 Platinum, i love the feeling of getting a platinum in a game that i love (or like at least), after sometimes i started playing one ratalaika game four times and fortunately for me i stop immediately and now i only play game that i really want to play, even some VNs because i don't mind easy platinum, I will probably going to be addicted to trophy.

A little about me, i play a lot of videogames since i was 7, my first game was Pac-Man World and i love every single minute of that game, probably because it was the only "childish" game i had at that time, after that i complete with my dad Silent Hill and thank to this game i falling in love with the horror genre, despite the fact i didn't platinum one single horror game (but i will i promise), so my favourite genres of game are Horror (or Dark stories in general) and JRPGs, my favourite game of all time is probably The Sims 2 (PS2 Version), FF VIII and Alice Madness Returns, my most played game of all time is probably The Elder Scrolls Oblivion or Skyrim on PC.

My first ever console was PS1 and after that i got almost every single console sony at launch, the only i missed was the PS5 for obviously reason.

if some trophy hunters can help me with some advice, i will appreciate every single tip.

My Goals for 2021

• 80% Completion - Right now i'm at 49.92% but i hope i can get to 60% pretty soon.
  • Platinum Count 41 at least - i'm at 60 right now ☑️.
  • All Final Fantasy Games Plat or 100% - Main Games 6 out of 15 No Stage 1 out of 10
  • All Kingdom Hearts Games Plat - 0 out of 14 but i will probably get KH III AS Stack if i have time
  • 5 Horror Games Plat or Completed- 4 out of 5

:platinum: 1 - 10 :platinum:

Spoiler

1. Horizon Zero Dawn + DLC

Lfad333.png

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 - DLC Difficulty 2/10 - Fun 10/10

This my first ever platinum and i can't believe i missed out this game on 2017, for me this game is perfect, the story, the atmosphere and Aloy, i usually play a game without really care about trophies but something tell me that i need to get the platinum for HZD, every single minute i spent on this "Open World" was worth it and i hope i can play Forbidden West at day one.

2. The Order 1886

L51930e.png

Platinum Difficulty 2/10 - Fun  7/10

Great concept, the story wasn't bad at all but is very short and very blank is some part, so i like it but i don't love it like HZD, at least it was very cheap for me.

3. Infamous Second Son

L14bfb5.png

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 - Fun 7.5/10

This was my first PS4 game back in 2014, i complete my karma walkthrough in 2016 and i dislike the story because is different than the first two but i replay it this year just because i was bored, and nothing change but at least i got the platinum, the game is really fun for what it is, i liked it but i will probably never replay it again.

4. Infamous First Light

L7f0de7.png

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 - Fun 9/10

I prefer this game over second son just because i found the story better in general, i'm strange i know, this game was super fun for me, i even continue to play it after the platinum, something that never happened before (on PS4 at least).

5. Gravity Rush Remastered + DLCs

Ld35fc2.png

Platinum Difficulty 4/10 - Fun 9.5/10

One of my most bizzare gaming experience i had in a while, this game is something else, good story, really addictive gameplay (IMO) and comedy, is the perfect game if you want to play something really to turn of your mind.

6. Ratchet and Clank (2016)

L800d7e.png

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 - Fun 6.5/10

When i was a child, i used to love this franchise but this Reboot was really boring for story and some other things, this is one of my most boring plat i ever got, i'm sorry for everyone that love this reboot but for me is a thumb down.

7. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered + DLC

Lf4c14b.png

Platinum Difficulty 4/10 - DLC Difficulty 8/10 - Fun 8/10

I only play the third one on PS3, when sony gift the Collection during quarantine, i finally play this masterpiece, the story was good but the gameplay was really stiff, they changed only the graphics but everything remain like the PS3 version.

8. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered + DLC

L0cd112.png

Platinum Difficulty 4/10 - DLC Difficulty 8.5/10 - Fun 9/10

Better story than the first one, better villain, better gameplay, easier for some regard and in general i prefer this over the first one, amazing characters and ELENA.

9. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception + DLC

L61c711.png

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 - DLC Difficulty 6/10 - Fun 9.5/10

This is my favourite uncharted of the collection, not because of the villain but because of the story and gameplay, it was an incredible journey for me.

10. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Le31f85.png

Platinum Difficulty 4/10 - Fun 10/10

My favourite uncharted, has everything, very good story, amazing gameplay, a really great multiplayer mode, Crushing is not a joke in this game and the end of this game make me crying i don't even know why.

:platinum: 11 - 20 :platinum:

Spoiler

11. Life is Strange

Ld80014.png

Platinum Difficulty 2/10 - Fun 8/10

The first time i playing this game was in 2015, i was a 16 year and i love the story it was really amazing, so i re bought the game on PS4 in 2016 but i didn't even completed, i replay it this year and nothing changed, actually i love the story more than 5 years ago.

12-13-14-15. Syrup and The Ultimate Sweat

Lfb3ced.png

Platinum Difficulty 1/10 - Fun 2/10

Four very easy visual novel with a lot of bad things and i spent money for this....

16. Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight

Ld97847.png

Platinum Difficulty 2/10 - Fun 10/10

I'm a sucker for Persona games, Persona 3 was one of my most played PS2 game together with The Sims 2, this was an easy but very enjoyable rhythm game with a cool story and some reference to the story of P3.

17. Flowers 夏篇

Lccc82a.png

Platinum Difficulty 1/10 - Fun 6/10

Another very easy platinum but this was at least enjoyable, i read the english translation on a site, i don't know this language and i'm not good to distinguish Japanese and Chinese...

18. Infamous 1

Le9e2b9.png

Platinum Difficulty 5/10 - Fun 9/10

This is for me one of the best esclusive PS3 title, it has everything, an amazing story, a very strong plot twist and still in this days, you can play it without any problem and for sure is better than Infamous Second Son.

19. Infamous 2

L7ecdc0.png

Worst than Infamous 1 but not really to be honest, this is the perfect ending for Infamous, i found it worst than the first one just because is not that dark like the first, that's all.

20. Final Fantasy XV

L9697d4.png

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 - Fun 8/10

After playing this game, i wanna know why FF XIII is consider one of the Worst FF game ever, this game has a very incomplete story at least for me and to be honest i only play the standard edition because it was on PS Now, i will probably buy the DLC and maybe change my mind but for now i found it the worst FF ever created, at least it was very fun to play and strangely enough not so bad regard the trophy.

:platinum: 21 - 30 :platinum:

Spoiler

21. Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Lffdedc.png

Interesting story and i don't know anything about, is a really fun game but you don't play it for the plot.

22. A Plague Tale Innocence

L65cfd0.png

Platinum Difficulty 3.5/10 - Fun 9/10

A very good surprise for me, Dark and very emotional story, if you never play it, you need to play it asap, wait for some discount sales, maybe i can consider this a "horror" game.

23. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

Lde7037.png

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 - Fun 7.5/10

From the "future" Ratchet and Clank games, i found this the better one in terms of gameplay and with a good story overall, a little bit incomplete but very enjoyable.

24. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

L067bc0.png

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 - Fun 7/10

Very good story but really bad gameplay i found it very boring at some point, fortunately there is a glitch that delete completed the second playthrough, i hope than Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart is better than this game in terms of gameplay.

25. Fifa 17

Lc5ecb9.png

Nothing special, i'm a decent fifa player so it wasn't that hard just time consuming.

26. Burly Men at Sea

Lca7015.png

Platinum Difficulty 1/10 - Fun 7/10

Not a bad game by any mean, just a little bit short and i don't have nothing to say.

27. Hitman GO

L6a0f86.png

Some puzzle are not that hard just a little bit strange, it was a fun game to play with my mother.

28. Lara Croft GO

L65af9f.png

This was a difficult puzzle game, the level design is really good and it play very good on PS Vita and i play it with my mother again.

29. Day of The Tentacle Remastered

L479a37.png

Platinum Difficulty 2/10 - Fun 9/10

I never play the original, i got this game for cheap i don't remember when and i decide to play it with a guide because i wanna complete the game in the minor time possible, it was a surprise, a really good story with some interesting point and not that short to be honest.

30. Final Fantasy VII Remake

Le59079.png

The original is one of my favourite Final Fantasy and this remake is my 2020 GOTY and i know they changed it the story but at least is a really good game with a "good" ending for now, i'm curious to know what they think up for the second part.

:platinum: 31 - 40 :platinum:

Spoiler

31. Alice Madness Returns

Lf0332b.png

The Perfect mix of Dark and Sadism, i love Alice in Wonderland and i love this Alice.

32. Dark Cloud

L5aaef8.png

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 - Fun 9/10

Another Childhood game, i never finished when i was 7, so now i got the platinum of PS2 Emulated version on PS4, the only thing that i don't like was one stupid trophy, Tycoon.

33. Final Fantasy VII

L4c1026.png

It was surprisingly easy because you can use in-game boost, every time the story got me emotional because of that part that i don't wanna spoil, i know is an old game but someone probably never play it.

34. Final Fantasy VIII

Ld637b4.png

Very Easy like FF VII but i never play it, because this was for a lot of people the black sheep of the Lore of Final Fantasy, to my surprise i love the story better than VII, not that VII is a bad game, is an amazing game but i like it this a little more.

35. Final Fantasy IX

L07514d.png

Platinum Difficulty 7/10 - Fun 10/10

This is probably my proudest platinum trophy i ever got and also the hardest FF game to plat, Final Fantasy IX is probably my favourite FF ever, the ending got me every time and ironically the easiest trophy on the list in Getting the Excalibur 2, you can get the Excalibur 2 in 4 Hours if you use in game booster.

36. Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice

L3e44a9.png

This was a surprise and honestly now i'm sad that the sequel will be a Xbox/PC only, i want more games like this, i replay it again after my first playthrough just because i love the concept, i got the platinum in 10 hours so nothing hard or really time consuming but at least is an very easy but really good game.

37. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

L0091ff.png

Honestly this is one of the best Uncharted game i ever played, this is better than Uncharted 1 and also a little bit better than Uncharted 3 and now i'm sad because is really over, my only hope is an Uncharted 5 on PS5.

38. Rise of the Tomb Raider + All DLCs

La495b1.png

Platinum Difficulty 4/10 - Fun 9/10

Great Story and lovely Lara, i got this game back in 2017 but i only platinum and 100% this year, the single player on survivor was quite easy but all time attack make this game a 4/10 at least for me.

39. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Laba3c4.png
Platinum Difficulty 3/10 - Fun 10/10
I like it better than Rise of the Tomb Raider but i hate the MP Trophies, the story is a lot more creepy than Rise of the Tomb Raider, now i only want to play Shadow but for now i'm gonna stop with the Tomb Raider Saga.

40. Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!
L86b531.png
Platinum Difficulty 2/10 Fun 9/10
Not a bad Rhythm game but you don't play this game for the music, it was really easy and honestly after the Tomb Raider MP grind, this was the perfect game for my 40th.

:platinum: 41 - 50 :platinum:

Spoiler
 41. Bioshock Remastered + DLC
L0f5722.png
I completed this game on PC 2 years ago and i want this game on my Platinum list, i love the atmosphere of Rapture, the darkness and plot twist this is one of my favourite game of all time and also first "Horror" game done now into Bioshock 2 Remastered.

42. Bioshock 2 Remastered + DLCs

Le2523d.png

This was a big surprise because everyone hate this game but i think this is the best Bioshock out of all three, the story, the connection between the big daddy and the little sister, the only think that i didn't like was the "final boss" too easy and really boring, Minerva's Den is probably the best DLC out of all three games because is more Dark and makes you cry.

43. Bioshock Infinite: The Complete Edition + DLCs

L576e59.png

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 - DLC Difficulty 3/10 - Fun 10/10

Almost everyone says that this is the best Bioshock but honestly i found this the weakest out of all three, the story is not bad at all and it can make you think a lot but a lot of the thing that happen are a little bit forced and is kinda of sad, The DLCs are really good but not better than Minerva's Den and also i prefer the Elisabeth of the DLCs over the main game.

44. Subnautica

L764975.png

Platinum Difficulty 2/10 - Fun 6/10

Stay away from this if you play on PS4, Fortunately i complete this game on PC so i use the Dev Menu to get platinum.

45. Brave

L1e617d.png

This is one my favourite Disney Pixar film after i know that there was a game about it, i jump to get the platinum and gosh this game was hard i'm not joking, the hardest difficulty is unbalanced but the checkpoint are good so is just a try and error, it seems like a God of War for children and i love it.

46. God of War

La0009b.png

After completed too many times on PS2, i finally got the platinum on PS3 and it feels good, this game is beautiful i really love the story and is not hard at all, i got everything in one playthrough except for the Challenges of Gods of course, i 100% the game in 4 hours and 15 minutes and i complete all the challenges in 40 minutes because challenge 8 was very hard for me but challenge 9 and 10 was strangely easy and yes i found this game easier than Brave but maybe because i know almost everything about it...

47. God of War 2

L756f32.png

This is my favourite God of War game and also the only one that i complete on titan mode, the Challenges of Titans are fun and balance, the easiest one for me was challenge 6 and challenge 2 but overall every challenge was easy.

48. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

L386dcb.png

Another Final Fantasy game done and this is one of my favourite of the Saga because is really dark, you will understand everything only on the last chapter and this is probably the Deadliest Final Fantasy game i ever played but not everyone like it and i kinda understand why.

49. My Name is Mayo

Leab898.png

Platinum Difficulty 1/10 - Fun 1/10

Boring game but at least is easy, i only get this platinum just because i got this game early this year and i think i waste my money and my time.

50.NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...

L1bbb91.png

I really love Yoko Taro universe and this became my favourite game of all time, all endings are amazing and some of them are truly heart breaking and also the new ending doesn't ruin anything instead add a lot more details to this fantastic story and world

:platinum: 51 - 75 :platinum:

Spoiler

51. NieR:Automata

Ld87fc9.png

I love NieR:Replicant and i was excited to play Automata but honestly the story is amazing but not better than Replicant and i found the gameplay on Replicant better, still amazing and easier to plat than Replicant

52. Life is Strange: Before the Storm

L827e0a.png

The gameplay is a lot slower than LiS 1 but i found the story better and honestly i prefer Chloe or Rachel over Max just because of the dark side of the two.

53. Fifa 21

L24727f.png

This is probably the worst Fifa game i ever play and i play fifa 19, fortunately this trophy list is very easy in compare to Fifa 20 and probably one of the easiest Fifa to plat, another Ultra Rare Platinum in my list and another cleanup done, my next game is Fifa 20.

54. Fifa 20

Ldcc2f4.png

Platinum Difficulty 4/10 - Fun 7/10

When fifa became a RPG and it sucks, honestly the Volta grind is probably the worst grind i ever done, 20 hours of pure Volta just to maxed out my player and get this platinum, to be fair is not hard to do but is very slow and boring, usually i love grinding trophies but this was too much.

55. Minecraft PS3 (almost Done with the DLCs)

L1fb25f.png

Honestly it runs pretty good for a 2007 console also the platinum trophy is very easy to do and fun if you play this game with someone, alone is boring at least for me.

56. Uncharted Drake's Fortune (PS3)

Laafb6d.png

Platinum Difficulty 2/10 - Fun 7/10

Another PS3 backlog done and honestly i hate this game in my opinion is the worst uncharted game in the series but at least i'm done with the first chapter of this series.

57. Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020

Le4ef49.png

if it wasn't on PS Now i will probably never played it is a fun game with a lot of potential but it can be platinum in under 10 hours and honestly if you don't have friends to play this game is just boring.

58. Heavy Rain

Lad02dd.png

This was on my backlog since 2016 i think and honestly i found this game very boring, getting all the endings was such a pain because you can literally miss one thing and you need to replay at least half of the game and a lot of the trophies are buggy like Happy Birthday and Kamikaze, the only thing that i like of this game was the perfect ending,,,

59. Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

Lfb55e7.png

Platinum Difficulty 1/10 - Fun 10/10

This was a incredible Visual novel i like the art styles and all the stories, i read almost everything and it was just amazing, if you got PS Now you should try it.

60. Dragon Sinker

L3f7521.png

Another backlog game done but this time is a JRPG game, Dragon Sinker is the "perfect" Final Fantasy III clone not because of the story but for the similiar gameplay style, if you ever play FF III you know what i'm talking about and honestly this was very good JRPG to play, the story was simple but sometimes less is more.

61. Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition

Lab25dc.png

I don't like Final Fantasy XV at all but it was fun time replaying the story and revisit all the characters, still i hate that is incomplete and without any explanation of how some thing works in this story.

Edited by s68sc
Adding Plat and edit some games

If you want some horror recommendations let me know, I think I have/am planning to buy almost everything that's worth buying lol. Nice list, good luck with your goals ;)

Platinum all kh games takes a lot of time, so take it easy there is not rush. Even more if you feel burned try to play another game and come back later to the franchise. 

You have a good start there. I had a dream to platinum all the KH and FF games one time, might still want to eventually, but when I saw my favorite FF game, Final Fantasy IX's trophies, there are 2 that just sound painful and grindy. Those games are very time consuming and I couldn't do 2 in a row. GL and I hope you get them. Birth by Sleep is my next KH game I plan to play this year.

I would recommend Resident Evil 7 and Alien: Isolation for horror games if you don't have some in mind already. Played both this year during October and still working towards the platinums, but they were pretty scary. Alien: Isolation surprised me with how good it was (make sure to play in the dark for the best effect). They both go on sale pretty frequently.

Edited by Grotz99

Pretty standard trophy list, a bunch of AAA games I generally see everywhere else. You dabbled in FIFA, Bloodborne, Call of Duty and Kingdom Hearts, but it looks like they didn't tickle your fancy.

Going from your 39 completion rate to over 80 percent completion for 2021 is going to be a lot of work. I strongly suggest sticking to the games you're wanting to play and enjoy and finish them. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered isn't too difficult and it's completely worth the time and money invested. Bloodborne and Control are two other games I will suggest. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, while I personally didn't like it too much, is a fairly easy platinum.

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts will take up the bulk of your time. Especially Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2, those are very time consuming and there are missables, so definitely look up a guide for them.

22 hours ago, HaserPL said:

If you want some horror recommendations let me know, I think I have/am planning to buy almost everything that's worth buying lol. Nice list, good luck with your goals ;)

i will probably start with Until Dawn just because it was a PS Plus game and maybe, try to plat Outlast 2 but that is an hard one, give me some horror game that are "easy" enough, even hard but honestly i play game for relax.

19 hours ago, Spaz said:

Pretty standard trophy list, a bunch of AAA games I generally see everywhere else. You dabbled in FIFA, Bloodborne, Call of Duty and Kingdom Hearts, but it looks like they didn't tickle your fancy.

Going from your 39 completion rate to over 80 percent completion for 2021 is going to be a lot of work. I strongly suggest sticking to the games you're wanting to play and enjoy and finish them. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered isn't too difficult and it's completely worth the time and money invested. Bloodborne and Control are two other games I will suggest. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, while I personally didn't like it too much, is a fairly easy platinum.

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts will take up the bulk of your time. Especially Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2, those are very time consuming and there are missables, so definitely look up a guide for them.

I wanna plat Bloodborne but i'm not that good at this game and also i stop MW2 Remastered because i wanna play some other things and for now i'm working towards FF IX is a grind fest but i love it.

22 hours ago, Grotz99 said:

You have a good start there. I had a dream to platinum all the KH and FF games one time, might still want to eventually, but when I saw my favorite FF game, Final Fantasy IX's trophies, there are 2 that just sound painful and grindy. Those games are very time consuming and I couldn't do 2 in a row. GL and I hope you get them. Birth by Sleep is my next KH game I plan to play this year.

I would recommend Resident Evil 7 and Alien: Isolation for horror games if you don't have some in mind already. Played both this year during October and still working towards the platinums, but they were pretty scary. Alien: Isolation surprised me with how good it was (make sure to play in the dark for the best effect). They both go on sale pretty frequently.

Maybe i will try to pick up RE 7 but not Alien: Isolation just because i play it on PC, Final Fantasy IX is hard and time consuming but i will get it next month for sure, after that i will probably some easier game and not so long game, Maybe....

:platinum: 35 - Final Fantasy IX

Platinum Difficulty 7/10 FUN 10/10

L07514d.png

This is probably my proudest platinum trophy i ever got and also the hardest FF game to plat, Final Fantasy IX is probably my favourite FF ever, the ending got me every time and ironically the easiest trophy on the list in Getting the Excalibur 2, you can get the Excalibur 2 in 4 Hours if you use in game booster.

1 minute ago, s68sc said:

:platinum: 35 - Final Fantasy IX

Platinum Difficulty 7/10 FUN 10/10

L07514d.png

Congratulations nice job!!!!

:platinum: 36 - Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice

Platinum Difficulty 2/10 Fun 10/10

L3e44a9.png

This was a surprise and honestly now i'm sad that the sequel will be a Xbox/PC only, i want more games like this, i replay it again after my first playthrough just because i love the concept, i got the platinum in 10 hours so nothing hard or really time consuming but at least is an very easy but really good game.

🏆 Soma 100%

Difficulty 2/10 (with a Guide) Fun 8/10

Lad8fb9.png

This game remind me of something but i don't remember what, i found it very good and immersive and a lot creepy.

:platinum: 37 - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 Fun 8/10

L0091ff.png

Honestly this is one of the best Uncharted game i ever played, this is better than Uncharted 1 and also a little bit better than Uncharted 3 and now i'm sad because is really over, my only hope is an Uncharted 5 on PS5.

:platinum: 38 - Rise of the Tomb Raider

Platinum Difficulty 4/10 Fun 9/10

La495b1.png

Great Story and lovely Lara, i got this game back in 2017 but i only platinum and 100% this year, the single player on survivor was quite easy but all time attack make this game a 4/10 at least for me.

:platinum: 39 - Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Platinum Difficulty 3/10 Fun 10/10

Laba3c4.png

I like it better than Rise of the Tomb Raider but i hate the MP Trophies, the story is a lot more creepy than Rise of the Tomb Raider, now i only want to play Shadow but for now i'm gonna stop with the Tomb Raider Saga.

Edited by s68sc

On 31/12/2020 at 0:52 AM, HaserPL said:

Should i buy Dead Space? i never played it but everybody says that is one of the best horror games of the PS3 generation

Regarding Bloodborne, make sure you prioritise health and stamina when levelling up, it’s the usual formula to trivialise Fromsoftware’s soulsborne games, stamina usually caps at 40, health at 50. Also, you can kill early game  enemies for easy blood vials.

FFX only has a single missable albhed dictionary in Bevelle, everything else can be obtained, X-2, oh lord, since you’re Italian, I suggest you the detailed 100% guide found in Rinoa’s diary. 
I too am planning to raise my completion % to around 90%, we’ll see how it goes.

10 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Regarding Bloodborne, make sure you prioritise health and stamina when levelling up, it’s the usual formula to trivialise Fromsoftware’s soulsborne games, stamina usually caps at 40, health at 50. Also, you can kill early game  enemies for easy blood vials.

FFX only has a single missable albhed dictionary in Bevelle, everything else can be obtained, X-2, oh lord, since you’re Italian, I suggest you the detailed 100% guide found in Rinoa’s diary. 
I too am planning to raise my completion % to around 90%, we’ll see how it goes.

I love Rinoa's Diary they help me with FF IX and i will probably use the 100% guide for X-2.

For bloodborne i'm waiting because i need to buy PS Plus and the DLC, so i can 100% everything i love the game but without PS Plus i can't play it, i will probably buy the Goty edition so i can play it without PS Plus.

I'm in a good spot for my completion rate because i started to cleanup a lot of old games and later today i will 100% Gravity Rush Remastered and this week HZD, can i add you on PSN?

1 hour ago, s68sc said:

Should i buy Dead Space? i never played it but everybody says that is one of the best horror games of the PS3 generation

It's not a horror game, think of it as a third-person shooter that's incredibly immersive and has a thick atmosphere. But it's more of a thriller than a horror. 

Posted (edited)

You're doing great so far mate Congrats, and keep up the good work! 👍

Certainly, if completion percentage is your current goal, there are some great game on your list currently that stick out as both excellent games, and not too much of a grind or too challenging that could be the key to a big jump in completion rate:

Guacamelee

Dust: An Elysian Tale

Darksiders II

Shadow of the Colossus Remake

Arkham Knight (though the dlc stuff is quite a grind, and has a few real tough-nuts in the 'Community Challenge' Pack)

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Rush

Persona 3 Dancing

All those are really fun games once you get into them.

As far as new games to recommend, it's hard to get a sense of your tastes, as they seem quite eclectic (no slight - so are mine 😜) So I guess I'd ask - how do you feel about the indie scene?

I'm always more inclined to recommend some more indie game to people than big AAA game (not that I dislike a big AAA - but lets face it, we all know about them, and have usually made our minds up about them before!)

Having said that though - I did notice you have all 3 BioShock games fully done - and so I'm assuming you are a big fan of them - and knowing that, I'd certainly recommend Arkane games - all 3 Dishonoured games, and particularly Prey. (I'm currently ranking every game I've ever 100%'ed by awesomeness, and so far, out of 120-ish games, Prey is the current leader ☺️)

It's hard to imagine anyone who liked BioShock trilogy enough to go full S-Rank on them all, not liking Prey!

Edited by DrBloodmoney

1 hour ago, s68sc said:

Definitely. Excluding the multiplayer component, it is relatively one of the best horror games on the PS3 (along with The Walking Dead)

3 hours ago, HaserPL said:

It's not a horror game, think of it as a third-person shooter that's incredibly immersive and has a thick atmosphere. But it's more of a thriller than a horror. 

i will probably buy it anyway but i think i will choose RE1 or SH3 for the horror game to complete so i can say is a proper horror, thank you.

1 hour ago, EcoShifter said:

Definitely. Excluding the multiplayer component, it is relatively one of the best horror games on the PS3 (along with The Walking Dead)

i got Dead Space 2 but i never played the first one so i never start the second, next week i will probably buy a copy or maybe one of my friend can borrow his copy.

2 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

You're doing great so far mate Congrats, and keep up the good work! 1f44d.png

Certainly, if completion percentage is your current goal, there are some great game on your list currently that stick out as both excellent games, and not too much of a grind or too challenging that could be the key to a big jump in completion rate:

Guacamelee

Dust: An Elysian Tale

Darksiders II

Shadow of the Colossus Remake

Arkham Knight (though the dlc stuff is quite a grind, and has a few real tough-nuts in the 'Community Challenge' Pack)

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Rush

Persona 3 Dancing

All those are really fun games once you get into them.

As far as new games to recommend, it's hard to get a sense of your tastes, as they seem quite eclectic (no slight - so are mine 1f61c.png) So I guess I'd ask - how do you feel about the indie scene?

I'm always more inclined to recommend some more indie game to people than big AAA game (not that I dislike a big AAA - but lets face it, we all know about them, and have usually made our minds up about them before!)

Having said that though - I did notice you have all 3 BioShock games fully done - and so I'm assuming you are a big fan of them - and knowing that, I'd certainly recommend Arkane games - all 3 Dishonoured games, and particularly Prey. (I'm currently ranking every game I've ever 100%'ed by awesomeness, and so far, out of 120-ish games, Prey is the current leader 263a.png)

It's hard to imagine anyone who liked BioShock trilogy enough to go full S-Rank on them all, not liking Prey!

I'm a big fan of JRPGs but i love almost every genre, i complete Dishonored 1 so many times on PC and i got a PS3 copy of the game so i will get platinum trophy for that version and i will buy the Arkane Games on Amazon because they are "cheap".

Indie games that i like but i play only on PC are Gris, Hollow Knight, Journey, Abzu and Celeste if you know other indie game i'm open to play everything.

i will complete all the games you listed but for now i don't have PS Plus so i can only complete Gravity Rush and P3D and also thank you for the advice because i started last year to trophy hunting properly and i think that i got a pretty good list now even if my completion rate is not amazing.

3 hours ago, s68sc said:

I love Rinoa's Diary they help me with FF IX and i will probably use the 100% guide for X-2.

For bloodborne i'm waiting because i need to buy PS Plus and the DLC, so i can 100% everything i love the game but without PS Plus i can't play it, i will probably buy the Goty edition so i can play it without PS Plus.

I'm in a good spot for my completion rate because i started to cleanup a lot of old games and later today i will 100% Gravity Rush Remastered and this week HZD, can i add you on PSN?

Sure thing! And yeah, X-2 is very unforgiving regarding missables, I can’t see it being done without a guide. HDZ is also on my to-do list, and I’ll probably get to it after Uncharted.

6 minutes ago, s68sc said:

Indie games that i like but i play only on PC are Gris, Hollow Knight, Journey, Abzu and Celeste if you know other indie game i'm open to play everything.

Some great games there!

I’ll have a think and see if I can conjure up some recommendations - gimme a little time, but it seems we have some crossover in indie taste there 😉

6 minutes ago, s68sc said:

i will complete all the games you listed but for now i don't have PS Plus so i can only complete Gravity Rush and P3D and also thank you for the advice because i started last year to trophy hunting properly and i think that i got a pretty good list now even if my completion rate is not amazing.

Hey, for only a year of Hunting, it’s an impressive profile mate - one to be proud of! 👍👏

33 minutes ago, s68sc said:

i will probably buy it anyway but i think i will choose RE1 or SH3 for the horror game to complete so i can say is a proper horror, thank you.

2 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

Silent Hill 3 is a good game and a great horror, but you will have to buy it together with SH2 on a bundle disc as they aren't available digitally AFAIK. Both games are great but the port is not so great quality wise, just saying. RE - 0,1,2,7 and I dare to say Revelations 1 are really good survival horror games, but on par with Dead Space when it comes to "scares". If you want a true horror game, go with Forbidden Siren (PS2 "remaster" on PS4). Truly a gem of its genre, albeit the game has really dumb puzzles and is very punishing, will have to play it with a guide just to beat it not even kidding. Any questions about the genre hit me up on the private message. Horror is my #1 fav genre so I will be able to help you out hopefully ;).

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, s68sc said:

i will probably buy it anyway but i think i will choose RE1 or SH3 for the horror game to complete so i can say is a proper horror

@s68sc It is a proper horror game. It's simply just under a different sub-genre (action-horror) than what most people prefer to think of (survival-horror) with the horror genre.

Edited by EcoShifter

13 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Silent Hill 3 is a good game and a great horror, but you will have to buy it together with SH2 on a bundle disc as they aren't available digitally AFAIK. Both games are great but the port is not so great quality wise, just saying. RE - 0,1,2,7 and I dare to say Revelations 1 are really good survival horror games, but on par with Dead Space when it comes to "scares". If you want a true horror game, go with Forbidden Siren (PS2 "remaster" on PS4). Truly a gem of its genre, albeit the game has really dumb puzzles and is very punishing, will have to play it with a guide just to beat it not even kidding. Any questions about the genre hit me up on the private message. Horror is my #1 fav genre so I will be able to help you out hopefully ;).

i can play both with PS Now because i got a good connection and also i can download forbidden siren from ps now

41 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Some great games there!

I’ll have a think and see if I can conjure up some recommendations - gimme a little time, but it seems we have some crossover in indie taste there 1f609.png

Hey, for only a year of Hunting, it’s an impressive profile mate - one to be proud of! 1f44d.png1f44f.png

i hope i can get 75 platinums this year because i got a lot of games to complete.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, s68sc said:

Hey bud ☺️

So, aI had a wee think, and based on the games you listed above, I think the following indies might well be worth looking into:

Dandara

Sundered

Mark of the Ninja (not really an indie per-se, but still in the indie vein)

Limbo 

Gorogoa

Headlander

Inside

Teslagrad

Trine / Trine 2 / Trine 4 (Trine 3 is also okay, but weaker than the others, and 3D)

Also these are great indies, though a little more difficult -

Dead Cells 

Rogue Legacy

Salt and Sanctuary (this one is a little more in the Souls-Like genre, but still 2D, which seems to be your preferred indie style (mine too 😉!))

Also, as you like a jpg as well as an indie, I would be remiss if I didn't also recommend:

Cosmic Star Heroine

Child of Light

I am Setsuna

All of which are rpg-flavoured and really good games!

Edited by DrBloodmoney

7 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Hey bud 263a.png

So, aI had a wee think, and based on the games you listed above, I think the following indies might well be worth looking into:

Dandara

Sundered

Mark of the Ninja (not really an indie per-se, but still in the indie vein)

Limbo 

Gorogoa

Headlander

Inside

Teslagrad

Trine / Trine 2 / Trine 4 (Trine 3 is also okay, but weaker than the others, and 3D)

Also these are great indies, though a little more difficult -

Dead Cells 

Rogue Legacy

Salt and Sanctuary (this one is a little more in the Souls-Like genre, but still 2D, which seems to be your preferred indie style (mine too 1f609.png!))

Also, as you like a jpg as well as an indie, I would be remiss if I didn't also recommend:

Cosmic Star Heroine

Child of Light

I am Setsuna

All of which are rpg-flavoured and really good games!

Thank you so much i got Trine 2 from PS Plus some year ago so i will probably get platinum trophy for that game and also i think i got rogue legacy too