Surprised how silent my Pro is playing this

GUDGER666

On 31/12/2020 at 3:03 AM, GUDGER666 said:

I heard this game makes the fan go nuts, or did i hear wrong? I held off playing this as I can't stand it when my Pros fan goes nuts and was just gonna play it on PS5 when i get one. Played nearly 2hrs and my fan was silent, really surprised, unless it gets louder later on? 

On 31/12/2020 at 5:33 AM, guy who says bruh said:

I don't own this game, but someone told me when you check map or something it goes very loud.

Maybe they fixed something with patches.

Maybe they fixed/patched it indeed - I have been playing it on a PS4 Pro for several weeks now and this game makes the machine run remarkably quietly. Particularly when compared to other open world games like The Witcher 3, which sometimes was making me feel like I was playing next to a jet fighter with afterburners on...

Edited by Neef-GT5

I played this on slim, i remember some fan noise during the populated city sections but when you are in the open world doing the quests its was pretty silent. 

Only 3 games that made my ps4slim go to jet mode, Hellblade it was jet engine entire time i had to wear a headset to actually hear dialogue/monologue and Until Dawn was same, also had FF15 going jet mode a lot but that was not frequent as the other 2 i mentioned.