Don't bother

Cammy

It's a cheap game (right now at least) and is an easy plat but genuinely this is probably the worst game I've ever played. I wouldn't blame anyone who gave up on it because of how awful it is. There is seriously nothing good about the game. Literally name any aspect of a video game and it's done poorly here. It's times like this I question what I'm doing with my life

• Like 1

I would also say, "Don't bother." I don't think the game is horrible, but it's easy to find better experiences. The end area's stealth portion is really frustrating. But other-wise it's kind of like if Uncharted were to be released on the PS2. 

If you are going to bother, let me plug PSnow for you. This game is on the service and then you can play this for free as part of that subscription. It's $60/year (even less when on sale) and for that $5 month you can play tons of games. Each month they've been putting in new titles. I look forward to the PSnow announcements just as much as PS+ these days. 

Edited by Spacey Dweeb
  • Like 1

Yeah, I guess paying £3 for a game comes with an expectation that it probably won't be great. Also about PS Now, I had the free trial but never committed to actually buying it; is it definitely worth it? Because if so I'd be tempted.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/12/2020 at 0:30 PM, YeWeeScumBag said:

I paid £1.20 for it the other day haven't played it yet.. sounds like I'm in for a right treat 1f605.png

I paid something similar and completed it the other day; it's a very poor man's Uncharted with basically PS1 graphics. Lots of puzzles in the game, nothing that hard though - I completed it in a couple of hours. However, as others have pointed out the game really isn't great - the dialog and voice acting is definitely some of the worst I've come across in any game ever, so so so cringe.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, super_chads said:

I paid something similar and completed it the other day; it's a very poor man's Uncharted with basically PS1 graphics. Lots of puzzles in the game, nothing that hard though - I completed it in a couple of hours. However, as others have pointed out the game really isn't great - the dialog and voice acting is definitely some of the worst I've come across in any game ever, so so so cringe.

? I still haven't played it, it will probably sit in my library for a few months until I go on a platinum streak. I've played some terrible games so I will brace myself for worse lol.

• 4 months later...
29 minutes ago, sum1_worsethan_u said:

This game is currently 90% discounted for a price of $1.49. But judging from the comments, even that is too much. I'll wait until it goes to 95% off. But I sure wish that I would've caught this on sale for a penny like Cravinovv did...lol.

Please don't. I played this game for free through PSNow, and I still feel like I got ripped off. 

It's not worth your time. 

• Like 1

I think I'm about halfway through, i just can't bring myself to continue. Its like Uncharted from Poundland. Its published by Soedesco so I'm not surprised its bad. 

But there is 1 game worse that has tried to ripoff Uncharted. Its called Unearthed. 

Edited by GUDGER666

The way the bad guy dies in the end is so stupid and glorious that kinda makes up for it. 

I laughed really loud, no idea if it was intentional or not, it's literally a Willie E Coyote Looney Tunes death plus a dying quote that's been stuck in my head for years now (and will probably never leave my brain, it's like a core memory now)

I'd say, GO FOR IT, play the game, it's like a B movie (probably just as long as well) with all the cheese and poor acting. 

If you like stuff like RedLetterMedia's Best of the Worst you're going to enjoy this somewhat. 

• 2 weeks later...

This game is tombraider with anything that is fun removed. I wouldn't play it at all for fun even if it was free. The only reason to play it is for the easy trophies, or if you are able to enjoy bad videogames ironically somehow, like BlitzkriegHottie says above.

Edited by muchacho2323

• 2 months later...

I'm a collector, I actually own this physically ($5) ? just platted it today. Mostly acceptable with a little herb or beer on the side ? it's a 4/10 at best, absolutely nothing about it is better than subpar. But I didn't hate it, and I've definitely played far worse. 

4 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

The stealth sections are terrible and the jumping could be better, but it was otherwise not terrible for the $2 I spent.

Those 2 were absolutely my biggest problems. I would've liked it a lot better if they had put more polish into those specific areas tbh.