"Loving new things" trophy help

A7ex4nd3rZ

Hi there!

I've no idea what this trophy is referring to in terms of what I need to do to achieve it. There don't seem to be any pointers online on how to get it, so it must be extremely easy to get and I'm just not comprehending. What does "do a mission with only 4 additional weapons" mean? My mech always has 4 weapons equipped. I tried taking off all additional parts, but that didn't do it. Yeah I'm at a loss here... No idea what the game wants me to do for this one :/

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

You can only have 4 at a time equipped though? There is no way to equip additional weapons, i.e. more than 4. That's what has me so confused. The trophy's description makes no sense to me. I must be missing some huge gameplay mechanic or something...

Sorry if this is one of the most basic things or whatever. This is one of the last trophies I'm missing and no matter what menu I look at, it just doesn't click with me.

Edited by A7ex4nd3rZ

Just now, A7ex4nd3rZ said:

You can only have 4 at a time equipped though? There is no way to equip additional weapons, i.e. more than 4. That's what has me so confused. The trophy's description makes no sense to me. I must be missing some huge gameplay mechanic or something...

Sorry if this is one of the most basic things or whatever. This is one of the last trophies I'm missing and no matter what menu I look at, it just doesn't click with me.

In that case I'm clueless :(. Have you tried a different Mech with different loadout options?

Well I just tried constructing a new mech (all other slots besides my main were empty), and that didn't do it. No idea what it is I'm missing here. Thanks for trying to help anyway, though!

This is a common trophy so I'd think I would have gotten it by now. Anyone know how to get it? There's literally no info on it anywhere ?

Edit: Okay, I will look into the DLC weapons and try that. That makes sense, so hopefully this is it.

Edit 2: Finally found the developers' website, and they listed 2 weapons one should use for unlocking it. Not sure what the other 2 are that I should use, but I will look into it some more. Thanks Angus1343 for the tip!

Edit 3: Alright well I'm dumb. Looks like I unlocked this trophy a week ago. For some reason I thought I hadn't yet... Well, this is embarrassing. Thanks to the both of you for trying to help me out with this!

Edited by A7ex4nd3rZ
Me being dumb