Anyone trying to get ALL PS5 platinums right now?

ooeeiu

Go for EVERY platinum: no.

Go for some: YES!

I am using the change of console to change some of my habits around buying and finishing games. My backlog was growing faster than I was completing them. I now keep a wishlist (hand written as PS store has removed their wishlist feature) but won't even check sales until I'm completely done with a game. In most cases that means platinuming (Astrobot, Miles Morales and Cyberpunk so far) but if the platinum is too time consuming I'm content with just finishing the story and achieving the most trophies possible (Yakuza: Like A Dragon was fantastic. But one trophy will take another 20hrs of grinding and I can't spare that time). I haven't really cleared any backlog yet, but I haven't added to it since getting my PS5 which feels pretty good.

Got all PS5 platinums I want(expect demon’s souls currently playing)

- Miles Morales ps4+ps5

- Spiderman Remastered 100%

- Mortal Kombat 11 ps4+ps5

- Bugsnax

- Astro’s Playroom

- Maneater

- Sackboy

- Immortals Fenyx Rising

- The Pathless

Pre ps5 as I got mine late december

* AC: Valhalla and Watch Dogs legion are platinum but no way I’m going to stack those.

After Demon’s Souls I need some fresh air?

• Like 1

I think it will be impossible, you just won't have the time to keep up. Hitman 3 just came out and all you need is one difficult or grindy platinum to slow you down and then it's even more difficult. PS5 Dead By Daylight might be your achilles' heel already.

• Like 1

I tried to start Madden 21 last night and couldn't get the trophies to pop or even to show up on my profile at 0%.  It seems Im not the only one either.  They apparently messed something up with their latest update.  That might throw a wrench into someone's plans who attempts to get them all..

• Like 1

On 11-1-2021 at 5:19 PM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Wait, it can’t? Do you know the reason why? I haven’t looked at anything for it yet but planned to try to play through and plat it at some point 

Two of the trophies required for platinum are glitched since day one and Gearbox hasn't said whether there's a fix in the works or not. It's been 2 months.

On 1/11/2021 at 7:14 PM, Deluziion90 said:

Got all PS5 platinums I want(expect demon’s souls currently playing)

- Miles Morales ps4+ps5

- Spiderman Remastered 100%

- Mortal Kombat 11 ps4+ps5

- Bugsnax

- Astro’s Playroom

- Maneater

- Sackboy

- Immortals Fenyx Rising

- The Pathless

Pre ps5 as I got mine late december

* AC: Valhalla and Watch Dogs legion are platinum but no way I’m going to stack those.

After Demon’s Souls I need some fresh air1f605.png

Been thinking of starting MK11 here fairly soon, how quickly did those go for you? 

Just now, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Been thinking of starting MK11 here fairly soon, how quickly did those go for you? 

As you can see in my profile 1 day 18hrs and that included Sleep+work.

I did the following steps (if you have the ps4 platinum)

- Krypt trophies first. 

- Tutorial basic Just learn how to press forward and jump and everything popped for me.

- Play halfway story mission (I think 7?) and final mission and all story popped

- Then I went through all characters and performed 2x fatilities per char for all those trophies. 1 brutality unlocked every of those trophies as well.

- Play 1 tower and you unlock everything

- In the menu from towers spam all potions to unlock those related trophies

Only real effort is play 50 online matches and hope to find some lobbies to get the Respekt trophy. I found a lot of people late at night (CET for me) I just went afk in the lobby and gave +10 points every match.

If you miss any trophies in the MK11 forums on here there's lots of guides how to get the rest this is just what I remember so far.

Imo free platinum if you have the ps4 version.

• Like 1