Post your First Trophy of 2021

snakebit10

38 minutes ago, Burzzz300 said:

It’s been a tradition of mine to start each new year at 12:00AM with a platinum.  This year I chose Star Wars Jedi - Fallen Order.

Congrats, but did you also timing it in a way that the previous trophy stayed on 2020? ? :P

Well my 1st trophy 2021 was the last before Trine Enchanted platinum

:gold: Walk in the park :gold:

46La9cff1.png

On 01/01/2021 at 1:25 PM, pdan3783 said:

Do people (you) just post random useless questions to increase their (your) post count or does the number of replies give some sort of status? What significance is there in someone's bronze trophy? This is right up there with "Post your latest Platinum". 23k replies...yeah, like I'm going to read thru any of that. 

How about this; instead of posting such benign topics encourage folks to give someone a thumbs up for something. Lock the thread and wish them well.

Hope that attitude is staying back in 2020, no need to attack someone purely because you personally don't understand the basis of their forum post. 

I myself find reading the Most Recent Platinum thread quite frequently a nice way to catch up with what others in the trophy hunting community have been playing and working towards lately as well as their occasional thoughts on particular games. The joy is, if I don't want to read or post there, I don't have to. 

Similarly I am interested in seeing which games others are playing as the enter the new year and a forum around the first trophy popped by those interested in posting seems a pretty good way to look at that for me. 

But yeah, onto the point. My first trophy of 2021 was Piece of Cake in God of War: Chains of Olympus for completed the Challenges of Hades (thus also unlocking the platinum for me directly after too). Have mentioned it in other posts this week but struggled on Challenge 2 and am proud to enter the new year with this trophy. 

32L1844bf.png

Happy New Year everyone, may it be full of trophies and joy!

• Like 2