A PS5 (Disc Edition) for my birthday?

Kristen Danielle

Hey, guys! I was looking at the stock (or lack thereof) of the PS5 systems and I was just wondering if anyone here who is better at predicting this stuff than I am could tell me if they think they might restock around Valentine's Day? February 14 is my birthday and is when I had originally planned to try to get my hands on one. Any info you can offer would be appreciated! Thanks! ?

25 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

If you can't say anything nice, why say anything at all?

How's it mean giving fiscally sound advice? New PS5 machine is $500 and many AAA PS4 games can be obtained for $10.

There's no way I could have known you had games or another account based on all the information given.

People on this site are so thin skinned and still others wonder why fights break out over collecting .jpg trophy icons.

1 minute ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

there is a trusted, reliable seller that have started making good quality face plates for it.

https://dbrand.com/shop/special-edition/ps5

Oooh! Excellent! Now to decide if I get black faceplates or sell my other consoles to get white ones to match the standard PS5. The only reason I'm thinking about doing that is that white is a large part of my new design for my room, which we're renovating and changing the colors of. We're doing a complete demolition of my attached bathroom to redo it, too.

People on ebay and other selling sites start to drop the price . A PS5 was arount 1000€ 2-3 weeks ago and know they are around 700€ . So if there is more and more Restock coming these people dont buy more new ones and it should be easier to get a PS5 on normal way. Im sure there will be a restock wave every month , so feb could be already much more easier.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xionx said:

People on ebay and other selling sites start to drop the price . A PS5 was arount 1000€ 2-3 weeks ago and know they are around 700€ . So if there is more and more Restock coming these people dont buy more new ones and it should be easier to get a PS5 on normal way. Im sure there will be a restock wave every month , so feb could be already much more easier.

Thanks! I did notice the drop in the price when I searched StockX yesterday. I had seen them for $1,500 and yesterday they were like $730.

35 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I don't think a fight is breaking out here at all, your reaction is the one that demonstrates the thin skinned part you've referenced. You could have just said 'Ah yeah, I didn't think of that, my bad' rather than doubling down on the first comment and digging yourself down deeper with this one.

Doubled down on the fact I did nothing wrong?

I wasn't talking about this thread specifically but the site in general, people constantly argue over the most trivial shit. Dude literally called me an asshole though so...

19 minutes ago, Asuna Yuuki said:

Your being dramatic. Get over it.

I don't think you know what that word means.

Good luck getting one, it's just having time to check twitter, those people mentioned from Cheapassgamer site constantly post something. Also at this point the tsunami of people looking for ps5 will (somewhat) decrease with the end of holidays. Happy new year everyone. :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Good luck getting one, it's just having time to check twitter, those people mentioned from Cheapassgamer site constantly post something. Also at this point the tsunami of people looking for ps5 will (somewhat) decrease with the end of holidays. Happy new year everyone. :)

Right now, time is all I've got! :)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Happy new year to you too ? I think the rush will decrease too now that the Christmas present rush is over with. I reckon the first few waves of stock will probably get sold out right away to the folks who couldn't get theirs in December, but it will definitely decrease in terms of demand.

24 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Right now, time is all I've got! :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that availability is way better by the time your birthday rolls around ? I'm planning on getting mine whenever they officially announce the release date for Resident Evil 8, I absolutely want that to be my first PS5 platinum.

• Like 2