SoraxTidus

Easiest way to obtain Cat Call Ability (Cat Fight trophy) on Latest Update?

15 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a question about Cat Fight trophy from Injustice 2. I understand that it's luck-based trophy because of RNG which it really frustrating. But I was wondering if there's the easiest way to get Cat Call ability from Injustice 2 with the latest Update installed? Because I was concerned about not getting the Cat Call Ability. Also at Youtube, I saw some videos for the old update methods as well, although I'm not sure if the old methods like 1.04 Update method for example works anymore. Please Reply Me Soon. See you later. 🤔

I got it by playing multiverse events...the one with Catwoman gives you an ability as rewards...if you are not great at the game you can level up Catwoman to level 20 and gave her good gear and make the AI play for you.  I think I opened 5000 motherboxes with no Cat call!  Pure gambling.

Hope this helps!!

The easiest way is to discover an alternate universe where you already have Cat Call and switch places with that version of yourself.

And no I am not joking :(

I have the number somewhere in a status update but I opened well over 5000 boxes before I finally got it.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

I forgot to tell you that the Latest Update was 1.19 and I was going to use Physical Disc Version.

You can almost guarantee it if you completed the requirements for Catwoman in the Legendary Multiverse, its a bit of a grind especially the one that requires to play 50 hours with Catwoman but it won't be luck based. I'm currently setting the AI to play with her in endless battles while at home doing other stuff than gaming.

Play the multiverses that give random abilities (fourth from right to left). They reset every 4 hours, so I have alarm clocks set few times in a day. There is an excel spred sheet with all abilities so you can delete the ones you already have. I am still missing cca 30 abilities, I know it will probably be the last I'll get, but every time my body 'shivers' when getting the next one. 😁

Posted (edited)

Best way is to play the game and get all other trophies and hope you're lucky enough to get cat call before you're finished getting all trophies. If that fails... best way is random ability multiverse event. It costs 100k-150k credits depending on the event, by the time you get all characters to 20, you should have a nice supply of credits to use for random ability events. May want to get some characters to lvl 30, as you will get more credits for selling gear the higher level you are. Its best to get Batman to lvl 30 early on so you can easily beat events with AI.

Check out JackRudy007's post, should be the 4th post down, their method allows for multiple abilities per random ability event. Only downside is you need to rebeat the multiverse tutorial each time and cant use AI, easy but time consuming. For context, i got catcall around my 220th ability, there are 245 in total. Without their method, it would have taken significantly longer, as normally you can only get one ability per random ability multiverse event.

Edited by TheConfusedMan

On 2/1/2021 at 8:43 AM, Aboelsas said:

You can almost guarantee it if you completed the requirements for Catwoman in the Legendary Multiverse, its a bit of a grind especially the one that requires to play 50 hours with Catwoman but it won't be luck based. I'm currently setting the AI to play with her in endless battles while at home doing other stuff than gaming.

I tried to make the AI play alone in the endless multiverse but at the end of each match you have to press X. How do you do it?

5 hours ago, NicholasMondiale said:

I tried to make the AI play alone in the endless multiverse but at the end of each match you have to press X. How do you do it?

I guess you would need a turbo controller. I’m still debating idk what’s faster doing cat women multiverse or doing regular multiverses and collecting abilities 

11 hours ago, NicholasMondiale said:

That's the bothersome part, you need to be around while aiming for the 50 hours and can't just leave it overnight and that's why i guess the platinum is still rare as most people wouldn't bother with the legendary requirements.

I keep pressing X while reading a book, watching anime on my PC, cleaning my room and stuff like that.

13 hours ago, NicholasMondiale said:

Just use PS4 Macro: https://github.com/komefai/PS4Macro/releases Set it up to AFK the 3,000 Minutes on the novice battle simulator overnight. 

The best method is to complete all of the requirements for Catwoman's Legendary Multiverse. Don't bother trying to get lucky by doing the Multiverse where it gives you a random ability. Go to battle Simulator and do endless matches.  Set Catwoman attributes to 30 combos and 30 counter, press square, and let the AI do the work for you. 

But be careful if you're doing it overnight, cause after winning many matches, your Catwoman AI will lose at some point. 

5 hours ago, boki_juda said:

You are a legend !!!!
Can you just give me a short tut on how to set it up properly please ???

It's pretty straightforward. Have PS4 remote play running on your PC. Then open PS4 macro. Press touchpad on controller to begin recording, press the button combinations you want to use, press touchpad again to stop recording. Then mouse click on the play button on Macro dashboard to begin your loop. It's as easy as that.

For those new to the game this is how you unlock it from the legendary multiverse if luck based trophies is not your cup of tea.

Edited by Aboelsas
Adding a Youtube Video