Tip to make it a little easier

JoesusHCrust

Near the beginning, in the ruins you will come across a spider bake sale. You can buy some spidercider or a donut. Buy either (I bought the cider) but hang onto it. Maybe store it in the red box when you can. Near the end of the game, there's a fight with 'Muffet' and if you still have the bake sale item, you can use it to skip the fight. If you didn't save it (like I didn't) then you will either have a fairly tough fight or you'll have to fork out 9,999 gold to buy the same things at the second spider bake sale. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Near the beginning, in the ruins you will come across a spider bake sale. You can buy some spidercider or a donut. Buy either (I bought the cider) but hang onto it. Maybe store it in the red box when you can. Near the end of the game, there's a fight with 'Muffet' and if you still have the bake sale item, you can use it to skip the fight. If you didn't save it (like I didn't) then you will either have a fairly tough fight or you'll have to fork out 9,999 gold to buy the same things at the second spider bake sale. 

this should be abit of common know how as that works with that and if you save the butterscotch pie slice from the start for the fight with azual then you can eat it to make him become weaker and weaker. the same can be said to the fight with megaton you can either keep trying to not hit them or keep fighting till they are just a body and head and then spare them you get the spare part of that fight and another one is goatmom at the start if your trying to not kill her you can just pretty much get to low hp and all her attacks will try to not hurt you because your nearly dead and if it so happens to kill you for a moment you can see her put her hands to her face in shock in a what have I done way.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KANERKB said:

this should be abit of common know how as that works with that and if you save the butterscotch pie slice from the start for the fight with azual then you can eat it to make him become weaker and weaker. the same can be said to the fight with megaton you can either keep trying to not hit them or keep fighting till they are just a body and head and then spare them you get the spare part of that fight and another one is goatmom at the start if your trying to not kill her you can just pretty much get to low hp and all her attacks will try to not hurt you because your nearly dead and if it so happens to kill you for a moment you can see her put her hands to her face in shock in a what have I done way.

Yes. I didn't find the guide on here to  be very useful. There aren't many of those sort of tips on there.