Tiger's Trophy Emporium c:

Annoyingtiger888

untitled-2.png

Hello there, thanks for stopping by my thread c: I've been playing PS4 since 2015 and have only just recently, in the past two or so years, gotten really interested in trophies. I'm not a hardcore trophy hunter - if there's a trophy I can't get, I won't freak out about it but I will do my best to try and get it. For me, trophies are something to work toward and it makes me feel happy to get them, even if it's something simple or stupid to achieve them. With that said, I decided to ring in the new year by making my own trophy thread! However, it's 2:30 in the morning so for now, I'll just post my goals until I can give this the time it needs to be a proper trophy checklist ?

______________________________________________________________________________________

2021 Goals

1. Finish the following games:
    • Red Dead Redemption 2
    • We Happy Few
    • Shadow of Mordor (02/01/21)
    • Grand Theft Auto V (01/03/2021)
    • The Witcher 3
    • Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
    • BioShock Remastered
    • Bully
    • Shadow of the Colossus
    • Spyro
    • GreedFall
    • Warhammer Chaosbane
  2. Platinum the following games:
    • Neverwinter (01/01/21)
    • Shadow of Mordor
    • The Elder Scrolls Online
    • Apex Legends
    • Beyond: Two Souls
    • Little Big Planet 3
    • Toukiden: Kiwami
    • Watch Dogs
    • Claire
    • Grand Theft Auto V
    • Cat Quest
    • GreedFall
    • Spyro
    • Clicker Heroes
    • Stardew Valley
  3. Buy/start playing the following games:
    • Seasons After Fall (01/28/21)
    • The Park (01/05/21)
    • Yakuza *
    • Ace Attorney
    • Persona 5
    • Watch Dogs Legion
    • Ice Age
    • Control *
    • GreedFall

______________________________________________________________________________________

First Trophy of 2021:

78S15d2a3.png 40-bronze.png Champion of Vivec - The Elder Scrolls Online* (01/01/21)

* this is also my first trophy from the game!

First Platinum of 2021:

1Sd5a7be.png 40-platinum.png Master of the Realm - Neverwinter* (01/01/21)

* this trophy took ages to do my god.

Platinum List # 1 - 20:

Spoiler

#001 - 1S4fe585.png 40-platinum.png What If? - Life is Strange [June 25th, 2016]

#002 - 1Sb9e3d0.png 40-platinum.png A Symphony of Horror Trophies - Until Dawn [January 5th, 2017]

#003 - 1Sd084c9.png 40-platinum.png Graduation Day - Watch Dogs 2 [January 7th, 2017]

#004 - 1S6e5f78.png 40-platinum.png Awarded All Trophies - Minecraft [January 9th, 2017]

#005 - 1S07b5ce.png 40-platinum.png Platinum Trophy - Need for Speed: Rivals [March 4th, 2019]

#006 - 1S143bc9.png 40-platinum.png Chip Off the Old Block - Minecraft Story Mode [March 10th, 2019]

#007 - 1S929415.png 40-platinum.png Pawlatinum! - Catlateral Damage [April 2nd, 2019]

#008 - 1S33a204.png 40-platinum.png To Crush All Trophies Beneath Sandaled Feet - Conan Exiles [April 7th, 2019]

#009 - 1S518cff.png 40-platinum.png We Had Fun, Didn't We? - Tales from the Borderlands [April 10th, 2019]

#010 - 1Se782a5.png 40-platinum.png Full Moon - The Wolf Among Us [April 16th, 2019]

#011 - 1S54b496.png 40-platinum.png My Name is Mayo! - My Name is Mayo [January 28th, 2020]

#012 - 1S2c5635.png 40-platinum.png Platinum Trophy - Skyrim [February 12th, 2020]

#013 - 1S420d54.png 40-platinum.png House Flipper - House Flipper [February 28th, 2020]

#014 - 1Se5288a.png 40-platinum.png Ultimate Sim Guru - The Sims 4 [March 7th, 2020]

#015 - 1S4e683a.png 40-platinum.png Platinum Trophy - Need for Speed 2015 [October 4th, 2020]

#016 - 1S97f486.png 40-platinum.png Quite Big - Epic Word Search Collection [December 26th, 2020]

#017 - 1Sd5a7be.png 40-platinum.png Master of the Realm - Neverwinter [January 1st, 2021]

#018 - 1S3c1b9a.png 40-platinum.png Master of Seasons - Seasons After Fall [January 28th, 2021]

#019 - 1S390fe9.png 40-platinum.png The Artist of Denska - Concrete Genie [February 7th, 2021]

#020 - 1Sbeec26.png 40-platinum.png My Name is Mayo - The Second! - My Name is Mayo 2 [February 7th, 2021]

To be updated/edited soon.

Last Update: 02/07/21

Edited by Annoyingtiger888
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Is it super hard to get? Even if you don't platinum it, it's a super fun game to play :D

I think the mileage varies on how easy it is depending on how many folks you have on board to co-ordinate with and help you :). It's going to be my main MMORPG this year even knowing i'll likely not get the platinum, I love the Elder Scrolls lore and universe, so it seems silly for me not to give the rest of the game a shot.

Congrats on the Neverwinter platinum! I love MMO's but for some reason I completely missed this one.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I think the mileage varies on how easy it is depending on how many folks you have on board to co-ordinate with and help you :). It's going to be my main MMORPG this year even knowing i'll likely not get the platinum, I love the Elder Scrolls lore and universe, so it seems silly for me not to give the rest of the game a shot.

Congrats on the Neverwinter platinum! I love MMO's but for some reason I completely missed this one.

ooo I see, that makes sense. I recently applied to a guild so hopefully when the time comes, I'll have a nice group of people to give me a hand c: I agree though, even without the plat, the game itself is just so fun to play and explore. And they recently added Skyrim to it with Greymoor! 

Thank you! It took so long orz It's a fun game to play, especially for being free! If you decide to give it a try, you can join my guild - we have a wonderful and helpful alliance ?

18 hours ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

ooo I see, that makes sense. I recently applied to a guild so hopefully when the time comes, I'll have a nice group of people to give me a hand c: I agree though, even without the plat, the game itself is just so fun to play and explore. And they recently added Skyrim to it with Greymoor! 

Thank you! It took so long orz It's a fun game to play, especially for being free! If you decide to give it a try, you can join my guild - we have a wonderful and helpful alliance 1f60a.png

I'm pretty sure it's basically considered impossible; since only one person (IIRC) can be Emperor at a time, your chances would have to be pretty slim to make it. Only the best of the best are going to make it, and I'm sure there's plenty of other trophy hunters who want it as well.

On 1/3/2021 at 0:27 AM, Darling Baphomet said:

I'm pretty sure it's basically considered impossible; since only one person (IIRC) can be Emperor at a time, your chances would have to be pretty slim to make it. Only the best of the best are going to make it, and I'm sure there's plenty of other trophy hunters who want it as well.

Oh wow, that's kind of depressing ;_;) Oh well, if it happens I'll be happy but I won't stress trying to grab it. Thanks for letting me know!

Sooo it took five years (I know I know, pathetic lol) but I FINALLY finished GTA V story mode :D I still have a lot of cleanup to do, but the story is officially finished, which I'm quite happy about. Though, I also feel kind of sad because the story was so good and I had a lot of fun playing with my boys. I still have all the cleanup time to spend with them, though, so that's something!

P.S. the ending credits are so fecking long omg

6S3e9b01.png 40-silver.png To Live or Die in Los Santos [completed January 3rd, 2021]

4Kx8B8S.jpg

MZIDbfL.jpg

Michael: *Oh thank fuck this game is finally over get me away from these idiots*

Franklin: *I can't believe I actually survived with these fucks*

Trevor: "Oh yeah! Let's do it again!! This time, ON COCAINE!"

• Like 1

2942726-the_park_screenshot_5_1080.jpg

I started and finished The Park :D It wasn't a bad game and not very long, either. There were a few jump scares that had me reeling (I blame the anxiety) but it was a decent story and I enjoyed playing. Wasn't very fun doing the house bit where you did it like 4 or 5 times. By the end I was like, "How many more times we gonna do this?" lol Overall it was a decent game and I'm glad I got the experience of playing it. I do wish there was a platinum but I can see why - people would complain about it being an "easy plat" haha

(obtained 01/05/21)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so, I'm very happy to report that I've finally gotten the Career Criminal trophy after attaining 100% completion on GTA 5!

14S02f883.png 40-gold.png

Most of the items on the list are pretty easy to do, if not time-consuming. It's just that there's so MUCH to do in order to complete it, some more unsavory than others (I actually had a friend message me and ask why the fuck I was at the strip club and I don't think he believed me when I said it was for the trophy xD). Thinking about it, there are two major areas that I really struggled with.

The first was the Close Shave trophy which requires all knife flights and under the bridge. The second part is easy enough, but it took me ages before I could get a helicopter and that wasn't until I beat the game and bought one - they wouldn't spawn no matter how many times I looked. The knife flights were hard for me and I had to do them multiple times, but the worst part was that I had started the UTB before and I was only missing four, but I couldn't see which ones so I had to do them ALL over again ._.) and I still missed one somehow so I had to do it once AGAIN. Easily very annoying for me.

The second was, drum roll, please...

GOLF.

Yes, that's right. The great and powerful Tig was defeated by a sport that shouldn't even be a sport lol I kid, I kid. I figured Michael would be best to do this, he just seems like the type to be more of a golf aficionado than the other two, but after an hour of trying to win without understanding anything about the game, I finally rage quit for like two days. I saw someone mention they got it on Trevor and, being my favorite redneck idiot, I decided why not.

Can I start by saying when I switched to him, he was hanging off the bridge in his underwear and boots, drunk off his ass. This did not give me confidence and I started questioning my life choices as he pulled his phone out of his ass to call a taxi. Even so, we went to the golf course, but alas, it was closed. I decided to just wait there til morning but one of the spoiled shits at the door pushed him for just standing so, naturally, we kicked his ass and his friend too.

Then we got cops ._.)/ Tried to run away, decided to deck the woman in front of us as she ran but we failed so he went on... a bit of rampage and let's just say the grass turned pretty red that day. Ahem, anyway. We returned to the golf course, paid the fee, and got to work. Imagine my surprise when, despite my entire lack of skill and Trevor's... Trevorness, he did really well! It got dicey at the end on the hole before last and I was sweating trying not to use too many strokes but HOLY SHIT THE INSANE ONE DID IT.

I refused to believe him as he claimed he was on a pro team or something in his youth BUT NOW I BELIEVE YOU, MAN. Sorry for being a hater, Trev. Forgive me?

E8K14ZD1oE-hDrbyjf_akQ_0_0.jpg

Gonna take that as a yes. Thanks, buddy! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

S684396.png Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (story complete, trophy cleanup in progress, 34/75) [02.01.21]

S61570e.png Concrete Genie (100% -VR trophies) > 1S390fe9.png 40-platinum.png The Artist of Denska - Known as "the street artist who brought Denska back to life." [02.07.21]

This game was different from anything I've ever played and it wasn't a bad play. I even got attached to Luna because she is fucking precious. I mean, just look at her!

AstnpFc.jpg

The literal definition of precious. The thing is, the trophy 52S4d7dbd.png 40-silver.png Capture the Moments glitched out on the balloon memory in the waterway. The symbol was still there and I had captured the memory but the game didn't register it so I had to go back and do the whole game again. And since you need the winter pages at the end of the game, there's no doing only a portion in order to get the trophy. Granted, the game isn't very long or tough to do but I put it on casual for the second playthrough. I was able to complete it in a few hours but it's kind of frustrating ._.)

Overall, though, it was a cute game. The art style is more papery, like Terraway, which makes sense because it's about art and painting. I really got a sense of enjoyment out of using paint to power the lights and the designs were really beautiful. My favorites being the snow and rain textures, of course.

6aSCrdQ.jpg

S3d258b.png My Name is Mayo 2 (100%) > 1Sbeec26.png 40-platinum.png My Name is Mayo - The Second! - High Cholesterol, High Reward. [02.07.21]

I did not plan for this game to be my 20th platinum but here we are xD I only just found out today that there's a second one and it's only 99 cents so I went ahead and bought it. Totally worth it in my opinion. 'Tis a simple game but it's so amusing to play lol I regret nothing. I even streamed it which may have gone bad who knows: "Mayo, Name's Mayo. 2nd Coming & It gets deep and weird"

psNj3uj.jpg

EDIT: It also has a nice little message <3

7hyE9Zs.jpg

EDIT 2: I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO ADD THIS ?

Se47a93.png Seasons After Fall (100%) > 1S3c1b9a.png40-platinum.png Master of Seasons - Unlock all trophies for "Seasons After Fall." [01.28.21]

When I started this game I was worried because it's a sort of puzzle game and I am not a smart person, so I worried I would get stuck and be unable to progress, but hot damn am I glad I took the leap of faith with this one! This game is so feckin' beautiful, both in its art style and story. I really enjoyed this game and I even got attached to the precious fox. I mean, just look at him!

6tCjUwt.jpg

I grew to love spirit fox even more though, I got very attached to him <3 I love this game so much!

FannKvm.jpg

EDIT 3: Forgot to add Man of Medan *facepalm*

S1c408c.png The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (story complete, trophy cleanup in progress 17/31) [01.23.21]

This one is gonna be a pain to platinum lol Also if anyone has this game and would like to help with 3Sce4379.png 40-gold.png Learning to Work Together, please let me know!