Can this be fixed?

El_Shubi

Hi everyone,

Playing demon souls on ps5 beat phallanx and tower knight and then seen a video of how to get ring that recovers HP. Forgot to sucide in the nexus before I went to world 4 and then died in body form to one of those skeletons. Is there a way for me to still get pure white world tendency or should I just restart the game. Could I just kill one invader to fix it? Don't want to have to play again for one thing if I manage all the other trophies so would prefer to just restart if that's the best.

There’s no need to restart. There are black phantoms who appear in worlds once they meet pure black world tendency, killing these help your character tendency to move to pure white. You can also easily boost tendency by having a player invade you and then they let you kill them.

• Like 2

You will get to PWWT in world 4 still, even with 1 death, its all good. 

Reference regenerating HP, if u found a video recommending the Ring, did it not mention the other regenerating gear that you can stack making it better?? 

In 4-1, you get the Regenerators Ring, but you also get thw Adjudicators Shield there that also refills HP, much quicker having both equipped. You can make it even quicker by grabbing the Blessed Mace+1 from 5-1 which also refills ur HP combine all 3!!

Honestly though, u wanna look at 3-1 and Hyper Mode. There are 2 rings there that greatly max ur dmg, but requires u being below 30% HP.

Im on a NG+ run atm and i currently 1 or 2 shot all bosses, then for random mibs I just use Fire Spray as it does approx 300-400dmg per shot!! 

I spent hrs with HP regeneration when I first started, it seems great at first, but as times on, u will find that its not the good and that hyper mode is much better!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

You will get to PWWT in world 4 still, even with 1 death, its all good. 

Reference regenerating HP, if u found a video recommending the Ring, did it not mention the other regenerating gear that you can stack making it better?? 

In 4-1, you get the Regenerators Ring, but you also get thw Adjudicators Shield there that also refills HP, much quicker having both equipped. You can make it even quicker by grabbing the Blessed Mace+1 from 5-1 which also refills ur HP combine all 3!!

Honestly though, u wanna look at 3-1 and Hyper Mode. There are 2 rings there that greatly max ur dmg, but requires u being below 30% HP.

Im on a NG+ run atm and i currently 1 or 2 shot all bosses, then for random mibs I just use Fire Spray as it does approx 300-400dmg per shot!! 

I spent hrs with HP regeneration when I first started, it seems great at first, but as times on, u will find that its not the good and that hyper mode is much better!! 

Thanks so much for this, I never played the original demon souls so just going with what I saw, apparently magic also OP in this game so that falchion in the same area is also on my list.

I played DS3 and Bloodborne and both times just went with strength builds so having a magic one will be a change of pace.

Is there other weapons that scale with magic? 

2 hours ago, El_Shubi said:

Thanks so much for this, I never played the original demon souls so just going with what I saw, apparently magic also OP in this game so that falchion in the same area is also on my list.

I played DS3 and Bloodborne and both times just went with strength builds so having a magic one will be a change of pace.

Is there other weapons that scale with magic? 

The Blessed Mace scales with magic, I think slightly slower though. The Crescent Falchion ends up a little stronger, that will regenerate MP, quite a slow rate even at +5, the Blessed Mace +5 though regenerates HP pretty quick. 

The Crescents/Blessed can be a pain to upgrade if ur new to the game though btw. 

There are quite a few that scale off magic, though most end up worse than the Crescent Falchion. 

However, this Demonbrandt which you must get anyway, scales really well but needs PWCT to maximise its power. Later will turn into Northern Regaliad which is perhaps one of the strongest magic weapons at PW, and again, you need for a trophy anyway. 

The safest simplest bet if new to the game is to go with the Crescent Falchion to begin. 

You can get the Demombrandt early and start building PW CT pretty early as well if u know what u are doing, but u will need to know beforehand as none of the guides advise on staying in PW, they have you end up in PB. 

Being in PW increases ur dmg as well btw and decreases enemies attacks dmg and their HP

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1