Platinum Warning

Hey I've just started with the online part of the game and I feel like most of the trophies are pretty doable alone but I worry about the Game Lab trophy, does anyone know here if this game mode is still played at the weekend or maybe in the evening? Couldn't find a game so far, other modes are still alive though

I took a look at the recent achievers and it looks like they got it without boosting so maybe there is hope

Edited by DaaneS97
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 6:26 PM, DaaneS97 said:

Hey I've just started with the online part of the game and I feel like most of the trophies are pretty doable alone but I worry about the Game Lab trophy, does anyone know here if this game mode is still played at the weekend or maybe in the evening? Couldn't find a game so far, other modes are still alive though

I took a look at the recent achievers and it looks like they got it without boosting so maybe there is hope

Don't try public match making like that i found a discord and boosting group and if 4 of you start public at the same time you can do it easily. Just need to get players together that's how i did it.

On 1/4/2021 at 6:34 PM, Jeffboy265 said:

Multiplayer in AC Game were always the worst..

Except maybe Unity since there were only Coop ones?

sadly thats true, i am starting unity now that i platinumed rogue, lets hope multiplayer does not disappoint.

Edited by Stevieboy

13 minutes ago, VanHyperCure said:

Don't try public match making like that i found a discord and boosting group and if 4 of you start public at the same time you can do it easily. Just need to get players together that's how i did it, i still have a group that is trying some multiplayer trophies so add me i may be able to help. PSN - VanHyperCure

sadly thats true, i am starting unity now that i platinumed rogue, lets hope multiplayer does not disappoint.

Managed to find a game for lab yesterday after queuing up for like 2 hours, but I still need the other online trophies so I sent you a friend request, would be cool if your group is still up to do them

I was gonna get this in a few weeks to platinum but if the multiplayer is completely dead, is there a point? apparently the lab technician trophy is impossible due to it being a ghost town online and it’s worse because you can’t earn it in private, it has to be public.  But I still see people earning all the online trophies every day so it should be possible still right?

30 minutes ago, aceinstincts said:

I was gonna get this in a few weeks to platinum but if the multiplayer is completely dead, is there a point? apparently the lab technician trophy is impossible due to it being a ghost town online and it’s worse because you can’t earn it in private, it has to be public.  But I still see people earning all the online trophies every day so it should be possible still right?

I can assure you that it's still possible. Online isn't completely dead yet but I'd still get rid of it as soon as possible. Also there are tons of people who are still boosting it so finding people won't be a problem

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

I can assure you that it's still possible. Online isn't completely dead yet but I'd still get rid of it as soon as possible. Also there are tons of people who are still boosting it so finding people won't be a problem

Great, I'll go for it it then. For the lab technician trophy did you boost it or just kept retrying until someone joined? Since nobody uses that mode apparently but it can only be done on public match. I'll try and get rid of it in the upcoming weeks!

21 minutes ago, aceinstincts said:

Great, I'll go for it it then. For the lab technician trophy did you boost it or just kept retrying until someone joined? Since nobody uses that mode apparently but it can only be done on public match. I'll try and get rid of it in the upcoming weeks!

Managed to find a game after trying for 2 hours or so but I'd just boost it

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 1:26 PM, DaaneS97 said:

Hey I've just started with the online part of the game and I feel like most of the trophies are pretty doable alone but I worry about the Game Lab trophy,

I procrastinated so badly on these trophies because of the multiplayer is this true can you get these solo? I actually have the Lab Tech trophy, its the "all rounder" trophy that concerns me it didn't look like you could complete that one solo?

3 hours ago, stitchesnscars said:

I procrastinated so badly on these trophies because of the multiplayer is this true can you get these solo? I actually have the Lab Tech trophy, its the "all rounder" trophy that concerns me it didn't look like you could complete that one solo?

all-rounder requires you to complete all modes ones so just check leaderboards for what modes you played. each one should be 1 at least to count for the trophy. rest is just using the abilities which can be done solo but easier with people because using copycat skill also counts. you'll have to boost tho finding a match in public could be hard and private modes count but won't show on the leaderboard. highly recommended to use a list for all rounder. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 10/01/2021 at 3:24 AM, VanHyperCure said:

all-rounder requires you to complete all modes ones so just check leaderboards for what modes you played. each one should be 1 at least to count for the trophy. rest is just using the abilities which can be done solo but easier with people because using copycat skill also counts. you'll have to boost tho finding a match in public could be hard and private modes count but won't show on the leaderboard. highly recommended to use a list for all rounder. 

So can you confirm that playing all modes can be done private?
I need to do that for the platinum but I’m not able to find any public match, especially some game modes which are desert.

On 14/04/2021 at 10:46 AM, ShinySpidey said:

So can you confirm that playing all modes can be done private?
I need to do that for the platinum but I’m not able to find any public match, especially some game modes which are desert.

You can do the wolfpack (and wolfpack discovery mode) by yourself, the rest should be done in a public or private lobby. I suggest to find a boosting partner, it only takes a couple of minutes per game. Together with a checklist you'll be able to finish the modes rather quickly. Be sure to finish all of them and to both get some points. The leaderboards do not refresh instantly so a checklist could prevent the struggle of unknowning which ones you have left. Same goes for the skills.

• 1 year later...

Also one of the elite blueprints is within the kenway missions which is technically online.

For me the servers didn't work (ps3), the workaround is buying the blueprint pack from the ps store, it's 2 bucks i think so nothing outrageous and luckily this works, but still, be warned...

I did all mp trophies last weekend without boosting. There are enough people around, so everything besides "Sacred Land" is pretty much doable in the wild these days.

But I even had some luck with that trophy, cause I got it on my 2nd round of domination (funny, cause that was also the case on ps3 some years ago ?).

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ginger252bread19 said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question. It’s just the ps3 servers that’s getting shut down right? The ps4 will still be obtainable after the 1st correct?

Black Flag is staying up on PS3 and PS4 for now. AC3 is shutting down. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ginger252bread19 said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question. It’s just the ps3 servers that’s getting shut down right? The ps4 will still be obtainable after the 1st correct?

You might want to bookmark the site with all the Ubisoft shutdown announcement details so you'll be able to verify these things in the future: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/gameplay/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-september-2022/000102396?isSso=true&refreshStatus=noLoginData

• Like 1