Anyone collecting all AAA platinums?

ooeeiu

That would be way too many online skill related trophies in fighting (Street Fighter, Injustice) and FPS (Call of Duty) games. Plus they'd have to have the skills in action (Devil May Cry, Bloodborne), the time sink to grind (Monster Hunter, any RPG), and have started since the beginning of trophy hunting due to some server closures. Then there's the argument of what is and isn't AAA. Some may consider something like Guitar Hero or Rock Band AAA which would add two more difficult series to platinum on this growing list. I don't play many AAA games so I'm obviously forgetting a lot. It's feasible, don't get me wrong, but the things I listed show how some people wouldn't want to attempt this.

• Like 2

As already said I don't think there would be anybody anywhere who has nearly all the AAA platinum's.  That said there are probably rather a lot of trophy hunters who only play and thus platinum mainstream big budget games as in they don't play any Indy or EZPZ stuff.  Not quite the same thing I know but I think it's the best the original poster could hope to find.