Walk With the Dead Trophy

When it says survive 3 minutes after the van arrives. Can you just stay near the van with no enemies around? Especially cause there's that Zombie Wall thing that approaches like in the second level. So I'm unsure on what happens, on if you can stay in the zombie wall or not. As in, will it kill me instantly? Or does it deplete my health within it? Or are there just a lot of Walkers in there to survive against?

I don't have all the answers but I'll describe how I got the trophy.

I used the very first scavenger hunt on Novice difficulty and I ran around killing zombies while collecting supplies. When the van arrived, I was expecting to see that red Zombie Wall at some point but it just never came. I was able to stay in the level and I kept killing Zombies. When the three minutes passed, the trophy simply popped.

I have only done two different hunts and the second one had that red wave progressing so I don't think the trophy can be had on a level like this but the very first one seems to do the trick.

• 1 year later...
On 02. 01. 2021. at 4:54 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

When it says survive 3 minutes after the van arrives. Can you just stay near the van with no enemies around? Especially cause there's that Zombie Wall thing that approaches like in the second level. So I'm unsure on what happens, on if you can stay in the zombie wall or not. As in, will it kill me instantly? Or does it deplete my health within it? Or are there just a lot of Walkers in there to survive against?

You will most likely gett it while going for the platinum, if not ,yea do an earlier Supply Run, I believe its the 2nd supply mission in the 1st area where you get to that military thing and have a 3 minute timer that should count for the trophy. Just stay there for 3 minutes after the timer on the top of the screen ends and it should pop I believe.