SURVIVAL EXPERT wont pop on NG+

shlomaniac

HELP

I'm playing NG+ on easy mode. 
I upgraded every player ability but SURVIVAL EXPERT wont pop. 
I didnt miss any supplements and i counted 50 upgrades done. 

I'm playing abby on 'hostile territory' level , will the trophy pop in the end of the ng+ or should i replay the save? 

thanks in advance.

10 hours ago, HusKy said:

Are you playing on Grounded? Certain skills are not available there so if you did not get them during NG, you won’t get the trophy during NG+.

I'm playing on easy mode with cheats disabled when i got my 48th-50th upgrades.

I did play with cheats until episode 24.

I just finished this game (Platinum plus DLC) and I noticed something interesting in regards to skills.  I upgraded all the listen mode skills during my initial run of the game cause I wanted to make sure I could unlock this trophy during my Grounded NG+ playthrough (which I did), that part was no problem.  However, on one of Abby's skill trees was a skill (can't recall which one off-hand, but it wasn't one of the listen mode ones) I had already unlocked during my 1st playthrough which was now locked again, but the skill AFTER it was available for purchase.  So after I purchased the latter skill, and the other remaining skills I had yet to purchase, the trophy didn't pop.  So I went back and scanned through the skill list and I noticed the 'X to unlock' wasn't greyed out on that aforementioned skill, so I unlocked it again and then the trophy popped.  So if you've unlocked everything but the trophy hasn't popped, double check all skills in both players skill trees to make sure there isn't a random skill like mine that should have been unlocked but wasn't.

• Like 1