"True Warrior" trophy bugged

HopefulMike2112

I have tried to get the trophy for a while now with a bunch of different methods including mantis blades, gorilla arms and now a katana but even though I have killed way over 100 people with these I have not got the trophy anyone know any issues connected to this and how to fix?

I thought maybe taking out my non-lethal eye implant would help but the trophy says kill or incapacitate so really not sure, I easily did the True Soldier trophy so confused rn. Would mak e a kill tracker in this game so useful.

I was using a baseball bat that I got from the Kerry side questline, but I also had a suspicion that it was glitched. So i swapped to a katana instead because I knew the game would definitely count those kills. If I were you I would use a katana and count from 1 to 100 on a manual save. Worst case scenario, start a new game and focus on just getting melee kills and I'm sure you'll get it pretty fast.

• 1 year later...
On 1/2/2021 at 4:38 PM, HopefulMike2112 said:

yeah i was thinking i might just get this on a second run as I need to get second heart too but cant coz I'm a dumb dumb at level 50 with 12 points in body 

I know it's been nearly two years since this post but did you ever get this and if so, how?  I've been using a Kitana for almost 50 hours of gameplay and have killed WELL OVER 100 enemies with it, no pop.  I hate that theres no tracker on PS5.