Question about Cross Progression for Trophies

So I have about 80ish percent on the PS4 version. If I upgrade to the PS5 version, auto pop the trophies I already have, then platinum the game, do I also get the PS4 version of the platinum? Would I have to switch to PS4 and it'll auto pop? If anyone knows the answer I'd appreciate the info.

On 03/01/2021 at 8:57 AM, The_OG_Sebass said:

So I have about 80ish percent on the PS4 version. If I upgrade to the PS5 version, auto pop the trophies I already have, then platinum the game, do I also get the PS4 version of the platinum? Would I have to switch to PS4 and it'll auto pop? If anyone knows the answer I'd appreciate the info.

Yes, you can plat on ps5 and then go back to ps4 and it'll pop ps4 plat too. Just choose the online save and I'll pop after that 

• 1 month later...

So I've been thinking about finally giving this game a chance after all these years. I have a ps5 so I would obviously play the ps5 version. My question is that if I get the platinum on the ps5 version of the game, will I be able to autopop the trophies on the ps4 version as well even if I've never played the ps4 version before?

15 minutes ago, GeneSaw said:

So I've been thinking about finally giving this game a chance after all these years. I have a ps5 so I would obviously play the ps5 version. My question is that if I get the platinum on the ps5 version of the game, will I be able to autopop the trophies on the ps4 version as well even if I've never played the ps4 version before?

Yes. Firsthand experience - everything will autopop. You can look at the 100% club to see I'm not the only one.