Can't access playstationtrophies.org

JoesusHCrust

16 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I literally just pasted the error information into Google for you - click here for the results and the solution.

I searched Google before asking on this site but couldn't figure out how to do it without loosing all my logins etc. I'm using Opera I should have said. 

I want to solve the problem without blanket deleting all my cookies etc. I'm on Opera. I've found a fix for Chrome, Edge, Firefox but not for Opera. 

11 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

I searched Google before asking on this site but couldn't figure out how to do it without loosing all my logins etc. I'm using Opera I should have said. 

Instead of deleting all your cookies, it should be possible to only delete the cookies of that site. How that is exactly done depends on your browser.

Chrome:

Three dots in the top right > Settings > Search for 'cookies' in the searchbar at the top

Then select 'Cookies and site data' > Show all cookies and sitedata.

It the top search bar, search for the website and then click on the trashcan behind it do delete them.

Firefox:

Three horizontal lines in the top right > Options > Search for 'cookies' in the searchbar at the top

Under 'Cookies and website data' there's a button 'manage data' > Click on it and you can search for the cookies of a site.
Then click on 'Delete all shown' and after that click on 'Save changes' to actually delete them.

(I hope it's clear, I translated some names from Dutch to English)

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the mention of Opera...
I don't have it installed but it seems similar. Go to Settings > Search for 'cookies' and somewhere should be an option to view specific data and then delete it.
https://forums.opera.com/topic/27687/how-do-i-delete-cookie-s-for-one-specific-site

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, JoesusHCrust said:

OK. I've figured it out. If anyone else has Opera, I clicked on the padlock icon on the left hand side of the address bar and selected delete cookies for playstationtrophies.org. It's working now.

Thanks for the help all. :)

Just learned something new: This way also works in chrome and is a lot easier! Thanks! :) 

• Like 1