What chapter did you find the most difficult on Professional?

Wade_VC

As the title states, what chapter or chapters gave you the most grief on Professional setting?

As for me, it had to be the chapter Chapter 5-3, the Whesker and Jill fight.

All I can say is this:

Jill is a bitch!

What chapter or chapters gave you the most grief?

• Like 2

2-3 where you face that big ogre dude on the back of the truck. That must have taken me 3 hours to beat.

This was mine, the rest was pretty much a breaze tbh, but trying to complete 2-3 was a bit of a bitch, though i must say the amount of satisfaction i felt after completing it with a mate was amazing, thought that was on my other account and i now need to do it again lol

2-3 where you face that big ogre dude on the back of the truck. That must have taken me 3 hours to beat.

OMG...I was so dreading that chapter as when playing it on Hard (or whatever the level before Professional was), it took me for friggin' ever, and yeah, I was getting a little pissed off too.

But oddly enough, I had little issues with it on Professional. I think I just plain-ass lucked out to be honest.

OMG...I was so dreading that chapter as when playing it on Hard (or whatever the level before Professional was), it took me for friggin' ever, and yeah, I was getting a little pissed off too.

But oddly enough, I had little issues with it on Professional. I think I just plain-ass lucked out to be honest.

i think it's partly based on luck due to the movements of the boss, i think the less boulders he uses the bigger chance you have to survive haha

• 3 weeks later...

Ndesu boss fight was far more frustrating than the Jill boss fight.

Same for me. I actually put this game on the shelf because of this boss. I ended up returning months later bcause I didn't have anything else I felt like playing at the time. The Wesker/Jill fight gave me some grief too, but only because of the AI and it still wasn't as bad as Ndesu.

Same for me. I actually put this game on the shelf because of this boss. I ended up returning months later bcause I didn't have anything else I felt like playing at the time. The Wesker/Jill fight gave me some grief too, but only because of the AI and it still wasn't as bad as Ndesu.

Now see, I must have lucked out then, because I am just the complete opposite of others here. Ndesu I got rather quickly, it was the Wesker/Jill fight that pissed me off to put it away for a few months. Like most, however, it was the stupid AI that kept screwing things up. Call her to follow and she says "Not right now"...then BAM, dead. :angry:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to agree with the majority here...

Ndesu (Chapter 2-3) Boss fight :shakefist: took me roughly 180 tries. The entire rest of professional was cake compared to this "fight". The Jill/Wesker fight was a little annoying as well but, the 2nd hardest was the final boss fight sequence... I couldn't figure out what the hell I was supposed to do! Once I realized how you were supposed to do it he was a breeze though :facepalm: lol

The only chapter on Professional that gave me a problem was fighting Ndesu. I already had the infinite rocket launcher for Pro, so the game was a breeze after that.

Same with me. I did have a problem with the part where you have to remove the thing Wesker had put on Jill. The amount of times Jill would get a hit on me and put me in the Dying state just as the A.I. Sheva grabbed her was unbelievable. And did she let her go to save me? Did she fu*k! :shakefist:

• 4 months later...

i think it's partly based on luck due to the movements of the boss, i think the less boulders he uses the bigger chance you have to survive haha

You know, as soon as he picks up the boulders you can shoot them continuously and they may brake...

Edited by Pedjcev

• 7 months later...

Exactly what my run was like.  On Veteran, it took like a dozen tries, yet on Professional it only took like 2 tries.  

The 5-3 fight was probably the hardest, more specifically Jill, probably died at least 25 times.   Didn't help that the first aid sprays were glitching (i would keep dying after my partner used one cause for some stupid reason the timer keeps going through the animation).

Next hardest would be the oil fields boat chase.  Though the death count on that didn't even come close to the Jill fight.

You'd think 6-3 would be the hardest, being the last part of the game.  Actually S ranked that chapter  :huh:

:hmm: I still can't' figure it out how to get an S rank on the chapter where you have to battle Excella. :hmm: I always get an A rank -_- it's one of the most difficult chapters to get an S rank :S

You can kill the tentacles that block your path.  They count as enemies in your totals.

Ok just the Jill fight and for me that's the hardest bit so far. Maybe it would have been easier if I'd it with someone online because having Sheva standing next to you in this fight is a nightmare. Oh well took me 20 minutes and now on to the final chapter. 

Ok just the Jill fight and for me that's the hardest bit so far. Maybe it would have been easier if I'd it with someone online because having Sheva standing next to you in this fight is a nightmare. Oh well took me 20 minutes and now on to the final chapter. 

actually for the part I found AI sheve to be a big help. since she would shoot the chest piece. that is the hardest part for me

actually for the part I found AI sheve to be a big help. since she would shoot the chest piece. that is the hardest part for me

Thankfully I didn't have a problem with that. I just found She was slow to react and if I took a hit it usually meant I'd end up dead because she was too slow to come to my aid. Very frustrating!