What chapter did you find the most difficult on Professional?

Wade_VC

• 3 weeks later...

Ndesu so far is the hardest since I've completed all the other chapters. Wesker and Jill fight as well Jill alone were very hard to beat as I was co-oping with a stranger, but then he/she disconnected and I beat Jill at first try. Also the AI has been very helpful, only in places that enemies make an ambush, co-op turns out to be the solution and need someone more human to watch your back and viceversa.

So back to Ndesu I'll try with Sheva and Chris on the AI this time, hope it works.

Edited by hsouzaz

This was mine, the rest was pretty much a breaze tbh, but trying to complete 2-3 was a bit of a bitch, though i must say the amount of satisfaction i felt after completing it with a mate was amazing, thought that was on my other account and i now need to do it again lol

Mine too (it took me and another player almost 2 hour to beat that damn Ndesu :shakefist:  )

The Wesker & Jill chapter wasn't that bad (I had help with that one too)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fighting the Ndesu (something like that) while in the car in chapter 2-3, no brainer. You can't move, only shoot. Damn I really wanted to shoot the RPG in his face. The Jill fight was a walk in the park compared to this.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 3 months later...

Ndesu for sure! I made about 20 attempts on Professional.The last moment was like stepping on thin ice. Two maji on the right was about to shoot me when Ndesu was going to throw me his big rock again. I thought this is over. But after taking down two maji, I focus shooting the rock and Ndesu. Finally got this son of -_-.

Forgot to mention my health bar was completely red -- any little tremble could kill me.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i have rank S on all stages on professional. I got S on my first try fighting the Ndesu people are talking about so much (stage 2-3) . The real pain to get S on professional was on stage 5-3. Beating all the chapter without dying, including the Jill/Wesker fight in the end was totally a pain in the *** (the bot died a LOT of times and i really needed to retry TONS of times from the BEGINNING of the stage because of it). I needed to hit the circle button in each 2 seconds to keep the bot beside me during all the fight and even doing that it died a lot. I beat all the chapters on professional without dying (after several tries on each one, of course) to get rank S (it should have another gold trophy for that deed). ^^

I didn't use infinite ammo too while i was playing on professional (it should have another gold trophy for that).

P.S.: I really liked resident evil 5, one of my favorites. It's a pity they put versus on it. I didn't even want to get the versus achievements screwing my 100%. I'd rather more 2 micro campaigns or mercenaries related achievements. -_-

Nainphy.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

5-3 toughest, although 2-3 isn't easy either, just luck of the draw with Ndesu.  Playing solo on 5-3 - AI character is tough to control (i.e. Sheva, "I'll take care of Jill").  I haven't gotten the S on Pro yet.  And I haven't done the Lost in Nightmares or the Desperate Escape - I need to get those finished to get my 100%.  I love the versus part of the game, it is a great time playing that.  Have a couple of trophies to get on that part too.

This is one of my favourite games.  Love playing it - could play it endlessly.

• 4 weeks later...

Easily the chapters with the MG-Loaded Offroad Vehicle. It's the only chapter you can't overpower your way through with Infinite Ammo weapons. Every other chapter can be an absolute breeze, as you can use any weapon, no matter how upgraded, infinite ammo or not. I breezed through with an infinite magnum and rpg.

EDIT: I would say that Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape were both a bit more challenging than chapter 2-3, Desperate Escape being the harder of two. They're essentially how hard the game would be if you couldn't just use overpowered weapons throughout the chapters :P

Edited by A_Hyper_Squirrel

• 2 weeks later...

None.

Ndesu, just shoot that gun as if you were shooting a burst rifle, it'll never overheat and the damage you do to Ndesu's body (not plagas) counts as well. It only took him to expose his weak spot two times and i got him. That was on pro, yes.

Jill? Pfft. Jill is damn easy if you have a strategy. All you need is a sniper rifle and a bunch of flash nades.

At 1st Jill will do a fast taunt and she'll jump backwards and start shooting you, so you want to either throw a flash grenade at her or run at her diagonally. Once you're close to her call the AI (Sheva can get hit from the bullets so be careful), now throw a flash nade again at Jill and wait for the AI to restrain her. Once the AI did that, just shoot the device with the sniper rifle and then immediatly throw another flash grenade, this way Jill will be stunned and the AI will restrain her again.

This Jill boss is just like Dracula in Castlevania 2, if you spam the fire attack, Dracula will never move, same thing with Jill. Once the device start doing a different noise when you shoot it or Sheva says "Chris, get the device!" that means you don't need to shoot it anymore, just remove it from Jill.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...