What chapter did you find the most difficult on Professional?

Wade_VC

• 2 weeks later...

For me it was the fight against Jill. Ended up having 29 deaths on that one mostly because Sheva would run out when Jill was shooting her guns and get herself killed. Surprisingly the 2-3 fight only took me about 5 tries where on Veteran it took me about 20.

• 4 weeks later...

I hate the 2-3 the most because of this Ndesu dude

NdesuRE5.jpg

took me 20 tries when i did solo until i pulled it off

Been 5 years since I last played the campaign but I still remember this motherfucker! he was such a pain

• Like 2

The Jill/Wesker Boss fight sucks solo. Wasn't until I lucked out by getting an amazing co-op partner online that I beat it. Was on the Jill part forever as Sheva with different random online partners getting owned until I got partnered up with someone who knew what they where doing. The trick is for Chris to have the grenade launcher with flash bangs equiped and flash bang the hell out of Jill while Sheva goes for the bug on her chest. It makes that fight so much easier. Thanks to who ever it was that helped me out. Sorry I can't remember who it was because it was awhile ago.

The 2-3 Ndesu fight takes a mix of luck and skill to beat. Pain in the ass though for sure.

• 4 months later...

Honestly, the Ndesu boss fight was the hardest part. Even Wesker/Jill wasn't too hard as since I already had several upgraded guns such as Hydra, Handcannon(or was it Magnum?) and infinite Rocket launcher so I was able to breeze through it on Professional without any difficulty with the exception of Ndesu boss fight. It must have took me over 2 hours and several different coop partners until I was able to get past that point. Not even the Reapers were that difficult, and they were a pain on my first playthrough. 

• 1 year later...

Seems fitting that my only problem in life stems from a fat troll located on a continent across the Atlantic Ocean. :lol:

The Ndesu fight (2-3) on Professional, along with the person that designed it, can seriously die in a fire.

I'm now looking up every strategy possible because my friend and I just tried about 25 times, both with mics, trying different things, and couldn't even make it to the final form once. We tried:

- focussing only on playing the troll perfectly and ignoring the dudes.

- both trying to micro manage everything and do both troll and dudes.

- burst fire and hold fire.

- one take left worms and the other take right worms.

- one take troll and barrels and the other take troll and dudes.

That was the least amount of fun I've had playing a video game in the last 5-10 years for sure. The odds just seem to be too stacked against you; like the game is setting you up to have a bad time and that's not fun; that's... trolling. <_<

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 2-3

It was the one stage I couldn't use the Infinite Rocket Launcher in. Just the turret.

Chapter 3-1

Only because I tried to clear all the enemies out instead of just getting the tablet pieces I needed and getting the hell out of dodge. 

Chapter 5-3 

I died a grand total of 46 times. Most of them trying to beat Jill. Stand too far and she would shoot at me. Stand too close and she would grab/drop-kick me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...

2-3 With ndesu, I was dying and starting over and I had accomplished it on the PS4 version. The PS3 version dying and said why did I do this again LOL. However I am not the best at quick time button. The "Square and Circle" when he swings his hand or when he stomps the ground. I would either hit the wrong button or miss it completely. 

However, I have learned you can pause the game before he swings and the icon of which button you need to hit will appear on screen. Return to live game and hit the necessary button and it worked every time. Finished him off in two tries after that. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...