Easiest to most difficult characters for the challenge maps?

Of course Catwoman is the worst. Her only strength is that she is running silently. Her gadgets are useless, especially the caltrops. Robin and Nightwing are similar and while Robin can glide, Nightwing has the super powerful wrist darts which are 3 takedowns if headshots. Batman is the best gadgetwise and it's really a huge difference after you're done with him and start Catwoman.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

From my own experience(PS3 version, but it's basically the same) I'd rank them like this:

Batman - hands down the most powerful and with the most gadgets at his disposal. Easy cake compared to the rest.

Robin - abit harder to use than Batman, but still incredibly easy challenges. He's mini-Batman if you will.

Nightwing - he has 2 VERY DIFFICULT predator maps, one where you have to escrima blast and double rope enemies and the Top of the World extreme where you have to headshot 3 enemies with a swaying dart gun. Incredibly annoying. Plus some of his movesets and combos don't work as intended, I don't know why. You will find him to be quite the headache.

Catwoman - easily the hardest of the bunch, because her cat vision sucks. However she's super fast and nimble. Her Top of the World extreme where you have to defeat the jammer last is a nightmare to do, especially since she dies in 2 blasts if spotted. Best of luck with her, you will definitely need it.

^This is pretty much it. I also like to add some stats:

Batman:

Strength: 2/3

Armor: 2/3

Speed: 2/3

Gadgets: 3/3

Pros: Best of the four. An all around character. Lots of gadgets. Can glide.

Cons: Sometimes when running, he's hard to turn.

Difficulty: Easy

Robin:

Strength: 3/3

Armor: 3/3

Speed: 1/3

Gadgets: 2/3

Pros: 2nd best. His shield can absorb an absurd amount of damage. Good gadgets. Can glide.

Cons: Extremely slow.

Difficulty: Normal

Nightwing:

Strength: 3/3

Armor: 1/3

Speed: 3/3

Gadgets: 2/3

Pros: Extremely strong & fast attacks.

Cons: Can die pretty quickly. Average gadgets. Can't glide.

Difficulty: Hard

Catwoman:

Strength: 1/3

Armor: 1/3

Speed 3/3

Gadgets: 1/3

Pros: Silent running. Can stick to walls & ceiling.

Cons: Worst of the four. Can die pretty quickly. Useless gadgets. Can't glide.

Difficulty: Expert

Hope it helps & don't give up!

Edited by kenseizenkai
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

Can someone recommend a good youtube playlist for all the predator challenges? I remember that it trying to figure it out by yourself didnt make much sense, at least for the main game iirc.

Also, since you must get more medals with Nightwing and Robin, which additional ones do you need to do? Which ones not, with catwoman?

Thanks in advance.

36 minutes ago, servus99 said:

Can someone recommend a good youtube playlist for all the predator challenges? I remember that it trying to figure it out by yourself didnt make much sense, at least for the main game iirc.

Also, since you must get more medals with Nightwing and Robin, which additional ones do you need to do? Which ones not, with catwoman?

Thanks in advance.

I used a variety of things. Batman Arkham Videos - this person is insanely good at this game and you will most likely not be able everything they do. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean you can't take bits and pieces of the strategies they use. For example, Catwoman Top of the World (can't remember if normal or extreme version) the did all 3 medals in like 15 seconds then absolutely destroyed the remaining guards. I couldn't replicate the second part but I could get the 3 medals in the same way then hide and pick off the rest at my leisure. I think Plasma SKX was another YT I watched and they had easier strategies. I would also to Google searches and look at Gamefaqs where I found some good pointers too.

Best of luck!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2023 at 9:51 PM, servus99 said:

Thanks in advance.

To answer my own Question: 

With Catwoman, you only need the main game challs and campaigns like with Batman.

With Robin you need base game + Black Mask/Train. With Nightwing you need base game + Wayne Manor x2

There are 3 good channels I used. I did a mixture of them for my own strategy, since some of them are too hard to do on console or too much skill needed.

Check these links for the 3 channels (Nightwing videos, but you can search for the others on those channels manually):

Catwoman was the hardest, Robin was relatively easy, Nightwing was also hard, at least some of the last ones.

I have also made a playlist with the ones I found the hardest here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZlzEABC_fsV1TPYJ_xkvqqwIisi6eK7P

Edited by servus99
  • Like 1