Saints Row IV : Hard Trophies : '' A Real Cluster... ''

HawxNighty

Well guys, this trophy isn't hard after all... For this trophy you will need only two things : Pacience and Collectible Finder.

The Collectible Finder you can get free doing the Side Missions, and if i am not wrong, you will get the Collectible Finder doing Matt Miller's Quests. After you gained this, check your Map, acessing your HUB and ALL Collectibles will be highlighted in the Map like: Audio Logs,Zinyak's Statues,Fragments of Zinyak History and the most important: the Clusters.. If i am right there are over 1200 Cluesters around the Simulation of Steelport, so go ahead and unleash your Super Powers with the Clusters.. Also if you get ALL the Clusters you will get this trophy and the trophy ''Where's My Cape?'' ( upgrading all your Super Powers: Blast,TK,Stomp,Super Jump,Super Sprint,Buff,Death From Above and Force Shield ) So that's it and Good Luck there Saint ! =D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just found out if you go on the big map and hit the dpad down to collectibles it will show a map with all of them. I WENT AROUND USING A MINI MAP FOR ALL THIS TIME. Just a heads up.

ay me too :wave:  I'm not used to such a luxury - pff, having collectibles shown in the world map. remember the good old infamous days. hah.

This isn't a really hard trophy, no, but it may require some time. I generally collected them while running from mission to mission - I guess it's not very advisable to collect them in one go. This will bore the shit out of ya